Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Uniforms recommendations  (Read 361 times)

Alessiacara

Hello guys

I'm really looking for women, which have uniforms I mean something like secretary or teacher, and she supposed to be young, black hair and very slim

Thanks Guys

Offline BootsnBunches

She's not brunette but SashaLexx External Link/Members Only looks worth a try. I notice less and less women seem to genuinely have uniforms - although many claim to on their likes list. I could say the same about HOD girls too.

Sweet Teen Julia was a star for this treat when I first met her but sadly she's not around at the moment and the last few months she didn't have as many.

I will watch this thread with interest ....I almost asked something myself last week.

Offline BootsnBunches

I notice that Sasha is now offering 3sums with Suzi Lapdancer (now got a variant name External Link/Members Only ) and she definitely has a good uniform selection. I punted her a few times in the past and she was good, but last time I tried she was rude so I haven't bothered since.

I enquired about a meeting with Gina All Services (External Link/Members Only) last week. She told me she had the uniforms you mention and more and she was friendly in texts but I ended up trying to punt closer to home with someone else. Would love some feedback on her if anyone has seen her.