Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AI filtered AW profile photos  (Read 744 times)

Offline bops909

Well I think this is a first  - an AW profile where the images are AI enhanced. 

It looks to me like they are photos of the person with AI treatment to enhance the quality of the skin and the shape of the body, but with AI messing up the fingers as seems to be often the case

Definitely not a fan of this, don't like the look it gives a person and I hope it doesn't catch on. :thumbsdown:

It'll be interesting to see what AW decide their policy is going to be about profiles like these.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: April 07, 2024, 05:14:06 pm by bops909 »

Online scutty brown

It's not the first, there have been a few chinese but this is the first "mainstream" profile I've seen.

Clearly AI enhanced/generated, but the interesting thing is that of the software I've scanned with only one picks it up as AI generated. Something seems to be protecting the images: if I try to search for areas that have been manipulated the program fails. Definitely need something more powerful to check with

Offline contentguy

It's not the first, there have been a few chinese but this is the first "mainstream" profile I've seen.

Clearly AI enhanced/generated, but the interesting thing is that of the software I've scanned with only one picks it up as AI generated. Something seems to be protecting the images: if I try to search for areas that have been manipulated the program fails. Definitely need something more powerful to check with

Could it be latest photoshop, they’re adding quite a bit of AI?
I upgraded last week and some is really impressive, though not played much with it yet.

Offline bops909

Whatever it is is must be quite cheap as there are 42 photos in the free gallery and most of them have that AI enhanced look to them.

It's just an instant red flag for me...  :vomit:

Offline bops909

Update - that profile is currently showing as

404 File Not Found HTTP/1.1

External Link/Members Only

Sorry, the page you requested does not exist.

:hi:

Online scutty brown

did yiou report it or have they done that themselves?

Offline bops909

did yiou report it or have they done that themselves?

I couldn't really report it to AW as there was no matching image when I searched, but I did ask AW about it.

It may have been the profile owner that took it down, or maybe AW gave them a warning ?

Offline Stevelondon

Whatever it is is must be quite cheap as there are 42 photos in the free gallery and most of them have that AI enhanced look to them.

It's just an instant red flag for me...  :vomit:

Have to agree. Totally unbelievable images.

Offline Bunbury

Back up to day advertising in Chandlers Ford Hampshire