Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexis of Allure, Newcastle  (Read 1627 times)

Offline Eurypides

External Link/Members Only
30 mins
£60

I saw Alexis once in the past but generally find it hard to make the hours she works. I honestly think she is one of the best around right now, I would definitely see her more often if I could.

All booked and confirmed with no drama. Location was close to Chillingham Road Metro so pretty easy to get to. Decent flat with a large bedroom mirror which would come in handy.

Alexis has a great body, curvy but firm. She also has a large pair of fake tits which I love. Best of all though is her pretty face framed by dark hair - her friendly and cheeky smile gets me really turned on, and she seems to smile a lot!

She does sensual kissing and touching really well so we started with that, which really got me worked up. Oral is probably the weakest part of her game but decent enough, a little bit of tooth but overall ok. After some RO on her really nice pussy we went for the protection then into missionary, legs spread wide and plenty of sexy eye contact. We switched to cowgirl and this is where Alexis really excels - she loves to go slow and tease, very long strokes, then switch to some really pro-level energetic ass bouncing to take you to the brink. I was getting so excited with the sheer struggle against the pleasure several times that she asked me if I was ok - and I replied I've never been better. The eye contact tells you she knows exactly what she's doing :) To top it all off the sight of her amazing arse in the mirror squatting on my dick was just the icing on the cake. Her arse feels absolutely wonderful to grab as well - very firm. Lastly we switched to doggy, her facing off the bed into the mirror so I could see her sexy expressions while fucking her from behind. She reacted really well to increasing intensity of fucking, great eye contact and verbal encouragement as well as the visuals which made me pop after a while. Finished with some nice intimate cuddling and a little friendly chat.

I felt myself coming back to life pretty quickly but only a 30 minute booking was possible this time, alas. Maybe longer next time!

Offline Part Timer

Thanks for your review, she has always caught my eye and really should make the effort in seeing her. What are her don’ts? Has she said ? Thanks
Banned reason: Posting untrue details in a review due to EAS rejection.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Eurypides

I think from other reviews she doesn't do CIM but not 100%. I didn't ask, sorry, was too keen to get down to it once she was in front of me again I think :D