Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Swingwithusduo - Pelton  (Read 2348 times)

16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6732275) (15 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Apeters125

Comms through aw then text

Location pelton Durham, parked up at a co op 2 mins walk away

Girls one slim pale brunette, I thought looked similar to Sophie Ellis bexter, the other more tanned brunette, both girl next door look

Cost £230 for the hour

Meet, I text when I arrived at co op, I was invited down a couple of mins before the meet. I walked down quite street and no one around at 830pm, the house is discreet with no one looking over

I tapped on the door and was let in by one giro straight upstairs, tokens exchanged and straight into it, theb starting kissing in front of me and then asked me to join in, 3 way kissing  and alternating between the two, then both of the girls stripped off and dropped to there knees, i between each giving bj double dj and dfk. I then asked them to lick each other out whilst giving me bj, both girls really got into tilt

Condom on , I took them took from behind whilst the other licked the other one out, I asked to take each one mish whilst the other sat on the others face. Both said they liked it hard so lol give them It full length and pelt which they seemed to enjoy

I was spent so decided they can do some of the work and asked them to go on top. They both rid with enthusiasm, giving me a good ride, the sap was riding so I asked for double bj, I asked for cim and the pale one took the full load, can’t remember if she swallowed or spit it out, it made no difference to me

5 mins chit chat and tried for round 2, I was spent but they both sucked me trying for full mast, I could only semi, both girls then kissing from my feet up my mouth which felt gray which carried on until the end iog of the booking

I left at an hour, I thought the tanned girl gave better bj and kissing and was naturally drawn to her more

Thoroughly enjoyable hour and would return, I asked about a strap on for them to use?, they said request next time

Hard External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 08, 2023, 05:31:42 am by Apeters125 »

Offline hec123

Sounds a great punt there on my bucket list for sure

Offline nightdriver76

Great review

A strap-on for them to use on you or each other ?