Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SEXY BABE AMI - Newcastle  (Read 2216 times)

19 review(s) for SEXY BABE AMI (17 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline yubin

External Link/Members Only

£100 for 1 hour + £20 facial extra

Meeting took place a few weeks ago. Called her short notice to see if she was available later that day...she was.

Made my way to Newcastle city centre, close to the Gate complex called her to let her know I'd arrived she gave me the flat number and off I went.

Buzzed in and as expected I was pounced upon the second I entered the flat with her (in skimpy black lingerie) grinding her delicious derriere against my groin.

Made our way to the bedroom and handed over the paperwork, she continues grinding as I try to undress then moves in for light kissing and I help remove her lingerie. Lies back on the bed and I remove here high heels for a little foot worship sucking every one of her painted red toes and caress her from toes to head paying attention to her lovely boobies.

Having met Ami before she knows what I like. Turns over so she is face down and I 'worship' her arse with my tongue. It's amazing soft like a pillow, I could be there all day.

We move into 69 after about 10 minutes she moves back and fully sits on my face before applying the condom and jumps on for reverse cowgirl, a truly brilliant sight. We manoeuvre ourselves into missionary for a while before I reach the PONR, stand up on the bed and delivered the 'extra' which she took like a pro.

After we clean up we lie back on the bed and chat for a few minutes before she begins an oily back massage to end the session.

I don't get to punt as often as I'd like and it always has to be short notice bookings, Ami has always been available whenever I call her.

Definitely one of my favourite punts always had a great time with her.

Offline CaptBeef

Having seen Ami a couple of times I can confirm that ass is a thing of beauty  :wacko:

Offline billabong

Link seems to take me to an error page. Thanks for the review though

Offline CELICA GT

Link seems to take me to an error page. Thanks for the review though
Ditto

Offline yubin

She did tell me she was going on holiday, might take down her profile.