Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elena - Premium - Sunderland  (Read 1788 times)

2 review(s) for AlanaBrooks (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline 3rdManIn

External Link/Members Only

£60 for 30

Decided to TOFTT, as I was in the area.

Comms: What you'd expect from Premium. Juney was polite, quick to respond, and made everything happen pretty quickly.

Venue: The usual SR1 location. Easy to find. Easy to enter. Nice, clean apartment.

The girl: Usual behind the door routine. I swear one day someone's going to do something different and I'm going to feel really confused.

Elena was wearing a light jacket/overshirt opened up to reveal a bra, and jeans. Quite liked that relaxed style. Often you are greeted with a girl wearing lacy and complex looking lingerie that just looks like it's going to take half the punt to negotiate.
I'd say the stats are about right. About 21, height (5' 3) and size (6) pretty much spot on. Facially, she's very much girl next door, pretty. Like that.
She has a nice little body, a couple or three tattoos that are reasonably prominent when she's undressed, so I guess that's down to taste. Not particularly my taste, but it didn't put me off too much. Some hair, but not a massive bush.

The action: Headed to the bedroom and started with kissing, mouths slightly open, but nothing deep at first (though it got deep later). Discussed dos and don'ts as I undressed her. Fairly simply rules: no anal, no CIM or on face.
Got her naked and on her back for RO (clean and fresh) and I think this is where my uncertainty of the meet comes from (and it's purely down to taste). No eye contact, no noise, no indication that there is any enjoyment there at all. Carried on for a while and while the breathing seemed to get heavier, she just laid back and left me to it.
Thought I'd see if the FS was any different. Doggy, missionary, girl on top until I came. A little more life, but not much.
Don't get me wrong, I loved having her little body to play with and both before and after the action she was a lovely, bubbly, chatty lass - I'd just have liked some of that liveliness to come through in the action (and, having been with Premium's Claudia a couple of times this year, it was even more noticeable - maybe Claudia's spoiled other WGs for me - because C is super lively and enthusiastic).

Chatted for a while after the action and she's really canny. Saw me out with a kiss.

Oh, and one other thing. Elena is a smoker, but you would never know. I only knew from the chat, so another plus on the hygiene front.

Anyway, overall, the positives were the personality and the body and the girl next door face. Negatives were the tats (for me) and the whole just letting me get on with it thing. So, it's a neutral from me on this occasion.

Offline Swiveltool

Whilst I agree with most of your review mine was a positive experience

Offline toon972

Tell us about it. :thumbsup:

Offline Kev3773

Thanks for you informative revelation :hi:

Offline Kev3773

£60 for 30

Decided to TOFTT, as I was in the area.

Comms: What you'd expect from Premium. Juney was polite, quick to respond, and made everything happen pretty quickly.

Venue: The usual SR1 location. Easy to find. Easy to enter. Nice, clean apartment.

The girl: Usual behind the door routine. I swear one day someone's going to do something different and I'm going to feel really confused.

Elena was wearing a light jacket/overshirt opened up to reveal a bra, and jeans. Quite liked that relaxed style. Often you are greeted with a girl wearing lacy and complex looking lingerie that just looks like it's going to take half the punt to negotiate.
I'd say the stats are about right. About 21, height (5' 3) and size (6) pretty much spot on. Facially, she's very much girl next door, pretty. Like that.
She has a nice little body, a couple or three tattoos that are reasonably prominent when she's undressed, so I guess that's down to taste. Not particularly my taste, but it didn't put me off too much. Some hair, but not a massive bush.

The action: Headed to the bedroom and started with kissing, mouths slightly open, but nothing deep at first (though it got deep later). Discussed dos and don'ts as I undressed her. Fairly simply rules: no anal, no CIM or on face.
Got her naked and on her back for RO (clean and fresh) and I think this is where my uncertainty of the meet comes from (and it's purely down to taste). No eye contact, no noise, no indication that there is any enjoyment there at all. Carried on for a while and while the breathing seemed to get heavier, she just laid back and left me to it.
Thought I'd see if the FS was any different. Doggy, missionary, girl on top until I came. A little more life, but not much.
Don't get me wrong, I loved having her little body to play with and both before and after the action she was a lovely, bubbly, chatty lass - I'd just have liked some of that liveliness to come through in the action (and, having been with Premium's Claudia a couple of times this year, it was even more noticeable - maybe Claudia's spoiled other WGs for me - because C is super lively and enthusiastic).

Chatted for a while after the action and she's really canny. Saw me out with a kiss.

Oh, and one other thing. Elena is a smoker, but you would never know. I only knew from the chat, so another plus on the hygiene front.

Anyway, overall, the positives were the personality and the body and the girl next door face. Negatives were the tats (for me) and the whole just letting me get on with it thing. So, it's a neutral from me on this occasion.

Thanks for your honest review, she is young and imo has potential to do well , but seen it so many times over the years so I wont hold my breath. I've had subsequent meets and still happy so will see how it goes. This also shows how we all get different experiences from the same girls. Happy future punts  :hi:

Offline maxxblue

Hey Tool, your positive review isn't showing on UKP for some reason  :unknown:

Offline Kev3773

It never will, just checked his history, waste of space  :dash:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Still waiting for this one mate, so the review of his latest conquest will be in about 5 years.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=78429.msg979800#msg979800

Offline Sar-Major

It never will, just checked his history, waste of space  :dash:

Correct Alf,  :thumbsup:.

He's just "Another Fucking Leech" on the Forum.  :bomb:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline 3rdManIn

Thanks for your honest review, she is young and imo has potential to do well , but seen it so many times over the years so I wont hold my breath. I've had subsequent meets and still happy so will see how it goes. This also shows how we all get different experiences from the same girls. Happy future punts  :hi:

Glad you’ve had good experiences Alfie. Despite her age, I get the impression she’s far from inexperienced but one can hope things improve and she sticks with it.

Offline Vicsellers

What ever happened to her? She isn't on adultwork or the premium website.

Offline Kev3773

What ever happened to her? She isn't on adultwork or the premium website.

Welcome to the forum!!

Offline Sar-Major

Tell us about it. :thumbsup:

Just realized this is an old thread............................ :dash: :dash: :dash:

Senior Moment...............  :scare:   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

« Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 01:26:03 am by Sar-Major »
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline waynekerr600

Just realized this is an old thread............................ :dash: :dash: :dash:

It's the shells...... :drinks: :dash: :kissgirl: :angelgirl: :cry: :manhater: :yahoo: :manhater: :yahoo: :sarcastic:

Offline Sar-Major

It's the shells...... :drinks: :dash: :kissgirl: :angelgirl: :cry: :manhater: :yahoo: :manhater: :yahoo: :sarcastic:

I've said it before WK................. Fuck Off Ya Little Cunt.  :P    :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:

Offline FLYING BLUE

Oh dear, oh dear Mr SM :D

After all that you said about me last week as well - what jolly good timing........... :lol: :lol:

Perhaps you need to be looking more at the following website rather than coming on here :timeout:

Offline Sar-Major

Oh dear, oh dear Mr SM :D

After all that you said about me last week as well - what jolly good timing........... :lol: :lol:

Perhaps you need to be looking more at the following website rather than coming on here :timeout:

Trouble is when you fekin air force types "Drink on an Empty Heed" ya can't take a fekin joke, ya senile owld fart.............  :P    :sarcastic:  :sarcastic:  :sarcastic: