Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lulu of Oriental Style Massage, North Shields  (Read 3152 times)

Offline 44ster

Oriental Style
35 Nile Street
North Shields
NE29 0BB

External Link/Members Only

Having failed to get a booking with Sandra in Newcastle recently, my initial call to Lisa at North Shields went unanswered. Five minutes later I received a text from a different number asking how she could help. Turned out this was Lulu. It seems, Lisa, the boss, wasn’t working & she forwarded my number to her oppo, Lulu. Booked an hour for 18.30, & 90 minutes & three Metro stops later I was at the door of a small TCM shop, a stone’s throw from the station & with a Thai massage shop next door!

Lulu’s a reasonably attractive native of Shanghai, 28, short & conservatively dressed, but as it turned out with a pretty good body…size ten with 34B tits. Didn’t seem too talkative to start but I put that down to her perhaps having had a busy day. Right from the off she was on the featherweight touches & it must have been all of 10 seconds before she posed the question. £40 got me B2B which I accepted. Told her to carry on with some  firm strokes & then get more sensual.

She climbed on & after the flip & things got interesting. I was able to give her clit some digital attention, getting her moist & playing with her tits. She then spent the next 15 minutes with some pleasant c&b play with me encouraging her to reciprocate some nipple worship before a leisurely hand job & satisfactory finish. Head massage to (almost) use up the remaining time.

Slightly short changed on time but another punter was at the door as I left so maybe that was why.

On walking back to the station I passed some unsavoury characters, also some bored teenagers (& worryingly, some pre-teens) hanging around.

Offline Knight Templar

thanks for the review , sounds like its worth a visit

Offline Sar-Major

thanks for the review , sounds like its worth a visit

Cheers for the review Op.  :drinks:

KT see my review below, even though I asked for the young lass, it was an old lady who said it was her...............  :scare:  I walked

:hi: :hi:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=196434.0
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Knight Templar

Cheers SM , I might revise my agenda , after reading your review
 :thumbsup: