Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Numerous massages  (Read 2582 times)

Offline YoungMackem

Forgot my password on here so never got round to doing reviews at the time of bookings so here goes with a few at once!

Sheng Long:
Seen Sheng twice now after reading many positive reviews on here, struggled to get a booking to suit my shifts but that just goes to show how good she is.
The massage itself is really really good, and the happy ending, or happy middle as I blew my load quicker than expected, was class! She knows what she's doing! Well worth the money in my opinion. Good communication too, she will always text back when she gets a chance.

nisa massage Newcastle
I went to the nisa in Sunderland a while ago, not sure it's still there now, the massage was average but good HE, so thought I'd give the Newcastle one a go.
Decent comms, quick replies etc. Location isn't the best as its opposite a pub, had to park in a disabled bay too as I was running late but it was late at night. Downside was that when I left the building, some pissed up bloke outside asked if I enjoyed myself and started shouting over to his mate about it!
Anyway, handed paperwork over, stripped off and got onto the bed and a really good looking mid 20s Asian bird started giving me a really good massage, eventually asked me to roll over and started tossing me off straight away, was a bit disappointed as I thought she was just tying to make me cum to get rid of me. Little did I know this was just the start! Started giving me Owo, then whipped a condom on me and climbed on top and gave me the best cowgirl riding I've ever had!
Once she finished me off she carried on with the massage and shouted a couple of the other girls upstairs and said if I come again I could choose which one I have.

easington lane
Read about this place on here so went to try my first b2b massage, really good looking little Asian bird in a tiny dress, she stripped off straight away and looked even better naked, pretty good massage but put no effort into the b2b part of it, but the h.e was top class!
Decent comms and plenty place to park, entrance in a pretty discreet back lane

Offline domino999

nisa massage Newcastle
Once she finished me off she carried on with the massage and shouted a couple of the other girls upstairs and said if I come again I could choose which one I

+1

What was the damage?

Offline 3rdManIn

£60 for the works? You got a link?

Offline YoungMackem

£60 all in yeah. Not sure if that's always on offer or if it's because I was the last booking of the night. Haven't been back yet mainly because of the location.
Haven't got a link sorry, just search nisa there will be links

fredbassett

£60 for the works? You got a link?

Here you go, as recommended by what looks like a certain ex SAFC player........................... :sarcastic:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Sar-Major

£60 I think mate

£60 for all three.................NOW that's what I call "The Real Deal"............ :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac