Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best punt is Palmers Green?  (Read 2204 times)

mrmoodyanaon

New to the area, wanted to know of the best punts in Palmers Green - North London; anybody here that can help me out?

Nathan88

Palmers green is an awful area for punting. All that's available is rubbish eastern Europeans.

Offline Rook_ee

Hey try Barbie_comings she's got an amazing ass , Abbs and bj skill...
Or...
MI's sex machine if u r in to fake big titty and tatoed girls...
Or...
Shut_milf4u if u r in to milf with nice ass...

Offline Bassman

Barbie is technically Bounds Green/Wood Green. Still pretty close to the palmers green 'border'.

See my reviews for her link. I'd recommend her. Yvett in Wood Green too. Again see my reviews.

Palmers green is pretty dry otherwise. Enfield is slightly better. Barnet too. You may have to TOFTT a few times.

Offline Rook_ee

Yep I agree x Yvett x is the most secure choice in the area .. a very nice next door gf happy to .. make u happy..

External Link/Members Only

I keep slut_milf4u in my favourites as well always a reliable and pleasant punt!!!! BJ/Owo 10/10

« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 06:09:42 pm by Rook_ee »

Offline Bassman

Yep I agree x Yvett x is the most secure choice in the area .. a very nice next door gf happy to .. make u happy..

I keep slut_milf4u in my favourites as well always a reliable and pleasant punt!!!! BJ/Owo 10/10

Why don't you review slut_milf4u? I've been tempted a couple of times by her pics. No info put me off. Also her line about no charge for protected bj and sex made me be cautious as it makes you think she would BB if you paid.

Re yvett, she's back in Wood Green. I discovered how flexible she is last time I saw her. She had her legs side ways in missionary then moved them up under her armpits.

Oh and barbie has left the area now.

Offline stayer

I know Palmers Green reasonably well, used to live close by for a long time. What I'd recommend is not restricting yourself to your local area and looking further afield. You have a variety of buses, train stations such as Palmers Green and Tube stations such as Arnos Grove to enable you to widen your search area at modest cost.

Offline Rook_ee

Why don't you review slut_milf4u? I've been tempted a couple of times by her pics. No info put me off. Also her line about no charge for protected bj and sex made me be cautious as it makes you think she would BB if you paid.

Re yvett, she's back in Wood Green. I discovered how flexible she is last time I saw her. She had her legs side ways in missionary then moved them up under her armpits.

Oh and barbie has left the area now.

Sorry I thought I did.. well let's start slutmilf4u is the best in the area .. I love milf and she's one, now she has big boobs as well shame cos they are fake I like her even with natural but I guess .. u got more to play with now. Nice legs amazing bum a sweet tasty  pussy to eat and be skills second to none.. I had a few and she does my top 3. Her lips are to die for. She knows how to play nice or nasty if u want but you must be clean and respectful or your out the door in no time so I guess she doesn't do risky stuff.. always my safe choice.. she's in for the money and she does it right. Pictures of her ass don't make her justice...when ur there pounding her or liking her she's a view to enjoy. Next time I'll see if she's allowing me to get some sexy pic to post ..

Offline Rook_ee

Sorry I thought I did.. well let's start slutmilf4u is the best in the area .. I love milf and she's one, now she has big boobs as well shame cos they are fake I like her even with natural but I guess .. u got more to play with now. Nice legs amazing bum a sweet tasty  pussy to eat and be skills second to none.. I had a few and she does my top 3. Her lips are to die for. She knows how to play nice or nasty if u want but you must be clean and respectful or your out the door in no time so I guess she doesn't do risky stuff.. always my safe choice.. she's in for the money and she does it right. Pictures of her ass don't make her justice...when ur there pounding her or liking her she's a view to enjoy. Next time I'll see if she's allowing me to get some sexy pic to post ..

Hi there have you heard of this girl??

Polish milf Kasia +447949048678 in haringey area

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

looks are good and Polish tent to have a good.. appetite  :dash: :scare: :dash: :dash:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only