Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tatti Gloucester rd  (Read 1288 times)

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
And he's done nothing but be kind to me?

You really don't get it do you.   :dash:

This post of your's was the first negative comment about this review, you started this, not him.

Don't see the point of this as a review. SP was upfront as to what she wouldn't do, no money exchanged hands, and clearly no action. If anything KT was just being a time waster. Yes FK is on her profile but we all know that could have been put by the site owners with little input from SP. Also could be she was so repelled or just not attracted enough to Mr KT but at least she was honest from the outset.

I feel this is an example of a very poor quality review which provides absolutely no information other than she doesn't do kissing. Not every punter is into kissing. What's to stop a flood of negatives just because a WG honestly says she doesn't offer a service and as he said, nicely?

If you're happy to dish out comments like that don't whinge when you get similar in return.

Offline GMontag

You really don't get it do you.   :dash:

This post of your's was the first negative comment about this review, you started this, not him.

If you're happy to dish out comments like that don't whinge when you get similar in return.

And I repeat, all noted and stood down.
 :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline LLPunting

I think Gmontag loves to white knight wrong doing SP against me..
And LL Punting old 🦊 if she found me revolting as you put it she wouldn't of offered me the best mind blowing blow job..

Dude, if she's blowing you she doesn't have to look at your face.  We can choose to do similar to the girls so as not to be distracted by a less than encouraging boat.
Remember, as you say, they still want your mun-nayyyyy.