Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Experienced Polish @ Forest Gate - Just walked  (Read 670 times)

jimsteve

I saw her 30mins ago OMG guys jusy dont even waste your time.
Been tring to see her for last couple of days coms not great but speaks ok English, finally sorted time took a while to get post code, she lives in forest gate latimer rd.

So i get there walk to door she opens guides me in, knocks on another door in hall way which lead upstairs i was like WTF she looked like scary fat angry beast with a face like a dogs arse, i thought she was the maid.

So i hear foot steps running on the stairs thinking to myself i will be greeted by this polish milf, but no this fat ugly women leads me to a room that stunk of a thousend ciggatrets bed all messy, place jus a dump, i said so where is she and she said im the girl in the photos. i just walked out.

My gut insticnt is normally right i been punting for 16years and only walked few times but lately things in east london and around have just gone down hill to the point i dont think i can waste the time anymore

External Link/Members Only

Offline Happyjose

Explains why she offers a free mini bar

jimsteve

Haha your right.. to be honest I needed a drink after the shock I experienced

Offline Happyjose

Haha your right.. to be honest I needed a drink after the shock I experienced

:drinks:

Offline woiczeck

Guys I know you’re joking but I NEVER carpet any drinks from a WG.  Too risky IMHO.

jimsteve

To right woiczeck lucky for me there was a pub end of the road, hard to find these days so not all bad

Offline magnetico

Guys I know you’re joking but I NEVER carpet any drinks from a WG.  Too risky IMHO.

What do you mean?

Offline FCB

« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 01:27:01 am by FCB »