Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Value for money overnights  (Read 1445 times)

phannymuncha

So i prefer overnight punts and i usually email the odd lady with a idea of the night ahead and proposition her with a fee for the night usually 2-300 less than they advertise just send over a polite email 99% of the ladies will say yes below are ladies i have met at a reduced fee and would say yes

External Link/Members Only

Online Steely Dan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Does SSadie have the weirdest pricing?  Looks hot though.  Any reviews OP?
Rates              1 Hour   1½ Hr   2 Hr   3 Hr   4 Hr   Overnight
In Calls             -         250       250      350     -        -
Out Calls           -         240       240      340     400     800
The above rates are specified in GBP (British Pound).

Offline The_Don

So i prefer overnight punts and i usually email the odd lady with a idea of the night ahead and proposition her with a fee for the night usually 2-300 less than they advertise just send over a polite email 99% of the ladies will say yes below are ladies i have met at a reduced fee and would say yes

An overnighter with a W/G that a punter has never punted before (for at least 30 to 60 mins). Is to much of a risk, time, money and safety wise.

Search the forums you will find it has been discussed before  :hi:

Offline latecomer

Maybe it's just me but when a girl is asking £800-£1,000 a night and you get a couple of hundred quid off, it's still a hell of a lot of money isn't it?

Offline The_Don

Maybe it's just me but when a girl is asking £800-£1,000 a night and you get a couple of hundred quid off, it's still a hell of a lot of money isn't it?

Indeed.

I'm not 1 to fuck for hours on end and for what they can cost. I could punt 7 different W/G, 1 for each day of the week.

Offline Davidmcdonald53

I usually go for a Reverse Booking for £500.
Have had an excellent response and found lovely girls on each occasion. One booked for this weekend and I am sure she will be the best of the lot.

jcdmj12

Considering the going rate for overnights on SA seems to be £300,  I know where I'll be looking.   :drinks:

Offline sqlbatsman

Indeed.

I'm not 1 to fuck for hours on end and for what they can cost. I could punt 7 different W/G, 1 for each day of the week.

Absolutely! Think maybe overnights are for the rich punters, who can afford to do away with the cash. Heck if I had a lot of money to throw away then why not. But if I was punting on a budget (which I'am), saving up for an overnight seems such a waste, when I could have 7-8 different punts on different days for the same amount.