Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Picture Requests  (Read 1231 times)

Offline HarryZZ

I recently contacted a SP regarding services and availability and was asked to provide a picture of myself before any booking could go ahead, is this a common thing?

vw

No, would tell her to piss off, you don't know what she will do with the photo.

JV547845

It's not unprecedented.  A couple of punters have gone done it had good experiences. Presumably they're handsome fellows. 

For me that's a line in the sand, as I know what I'm happy paying for, and it undermines all the other security precautions I take.

If my dick's making the decisions again, then maybe snapchat and an agreement to trade face pics are a sensible compromise. 

But it'd be funny to send her something with the same poses (duck face etc.) and exactly the same amount of blurring and photoshopping as in her own pics.

Offline munterhunter

It's not unheard of but not that common. I personally wouldn't do it. You're not organising a date! For the majority of working girls looks are not a factor they would rather you turn up on time be clean and fresh or take a pre punt shower and stick to the menu.

Offline Moresomes

I recently contacted a SP regarding services and availability and was asked to provide a picture of myself before any booking could go ahead, is this a common thing?

I hope it doesn't get to be standard practice. I'll never get another shag in my life.  :cry:

Offline cueball

It's not unheard of but it's not common.

It's instant bin fodder for me... ask me for a pic and kiss bye bye to my twenty pound notes... no exceptions.

Same for deposits too

Offline joe diddley

It's not unheard of but it's not common.

It's instant bin fodder for me... ask me for a pic and kiss bye bye to my twenty pound notes... no exceptions.

Same for deposits too

ditto

Offline Redbull4

Punting isn't dating.
If it was I'd never get sex!
I'm not attractive so I pay for sex. As far as I'm concerned as long as I'm clean and turn up time with the correct money and I'm polite I hope I'm treated the same as a hot client if that makes sense.
It's a sevice, as a mechanic I don't differentiate on looks or who the customer is. I carry out my work to the same high standard regardless and I hope WG do and in my experience they do so.

Offline CheeseBoard

No, would tell her to piss off, you don't know what she will do with the photo.

+1

Send her a pic of a dusty phone  :D

RX8 Racer

Thats a big NO, you have no idea what the whore will do with the picture, if any whore asked me for a pic I'd tell her to fuck right off and take my money elsewhere.

Offline Marmalade

Are we going to be treated to a link with a picture of the snotty conniving wee cow?  :kissgirl:

Offline anonyorks

There's one girl who asked for a picture to see if theirs "attraction" there before taking a booking

That's why we pay you to jump that obstacle  :lol: :dash:

Offline DrConners

Are we going to be treated to a link with a picture of the snotty conniving wee cow?  :kissgirl:

+1

I'd appreciate a heads up as to who this WG is please ?

Offline shagmore

Do she show photos of herself.
Send a photo with the face blurred out, or artistically done so you can't see the face. You are the one wanting the service. If she don't play ball - tell her to take a hike.
Who cares if she want to be attracted to you, you just want to shag, not marry the bitch

Offline Scarboroughdude

This is one WG that asks for a picture....she hardly FAF herself  :dash:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline pewpewpew

This is one WG that asks for a picture....she hardly FAF herself  :dash:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
How the fuck can a 90 year old call herself tight pussy?

Offline cueball

Offline Matrix

Age 38. Best one I've heard in years  :lol: :D :wackogirl:

Offline cueball

:sarcastic:

In the cage she goes  :thumbsup:

Just went to put her in the cage and she were already there  :scare:

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11

If this happens it’s an instant no from me.  However, I am always tempted to send a photo of some minor celeb and see what reaction I get. 

Offline Rifte

It happens over in India quite a bit.

Some of the prossies over here only seem to punt with reasonable looking guys.

I put a friend in contact with a prossie who I used to fuck on a semi regular basis, and she told him she wasnt interested.

I asked the girl why and she explained it to me that with some of them, they are reluctant prossies, they like the money (one of the girls I fuck charges 3 x the average monthly salary for one 'pop'), but they also know the cultural view on what they are doing, so they can convince themselves its a 'mutual' thing if the guy is reasonable looking.

Offline Plan R

No way - don't do it. Not in a month of Sundays!  :thumbsdown:
If I ever got that request I'd send her a picture of my wallet, for a laugh and to remind her what 'the dynamic' really is.
Almost makes me want to get a photo request now.

Offline Anadin

I've seen this a couple of times on adverts whether it be cam 2 cam or a pic and I've had one WG telling me to send a pic if I want a meeting.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I hope it doesn't get to be standard practice. I'll never get another shag in my life.  :cry:

+1       :( :( :(