Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Years Resolutions  (Read 1288 times)

Offline Charliehutton

After Christmas it will be time for us to have noble thoughts - or have them thrust upon us - for the new year. Healthy eating, proper diet, more exercise, less booze....usually these thoughts cast a pall of gloom over the start of the new year. So, Gentlemen, consider this.
1) Since I discovered the wonderful world of punting this year, nothing has ever motivated me more to keep fit and in trim than the prospect of my weekly punt. It's real, genuine motivation for exercise and healthy eating.
2) Once I've chosen and booked my girl for the week, I stay off the booze completely for the two prior days. It's not easy, with the shite on telly these days, but I want to be in perfect fettle for the big event.
3) The general feeling of well-being after a good punt can't be matched. It puts a spring in my step for days.
4) There's no better way to have a good, proper cardio-vascular workout than by having vigorous sex with a beautiful, busty blonde babe half your age. Admittedly, in my case, the cardio-vascular bit doesn't take long, but it's intense, that's for sure.
5) Nothing matches the glow of contentment later in the day when I can open my first bottle of claret for three days to celebrate transferring the girl's photo from the 'waiting room' to join the other full members in my 'Bullingdon Club' photo folder. Lovely!

So, if you're looking for health, happiness, fulfilment and fun in the new year, one resolution is enough; More Punting! And if your budget get's a bit stretched, remember, nothing is more important than your health. Wishing you a fine new years punting. Cheers!

Offline Arbetare

Already done the health thing (for me, though, not for seeing girls) and I'd agree - it makes a hell of a lot of difference to shagging.

The only thing I wanna try next year is a duo. Just looking for the right ladies at the moment  :D
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 02:39:42 pm by Arbetare »

Online Steely Dan

It is a tough question when asked at work what I do to keep in shape.  'Shagging' never feels like the right thing to say.

5) Nothing matches the glow of contentment later in the day when I can open my first bottle of claret for three days to celebrate transferring the girl's photo from the 'waiting room' to join the other full members in my 'Bullingdon Club' photo folder.
Nice. And you are very welcome to share more of these members even if it was prior to you joining UKP last month.

Offline Shybloke250

I don't do new years resolutions as a rule but just over a month ago I started a diet of sorts; cutting certain things out and trying to cut down portion size. I'm very happy and probably more surprised to have lost half a stone already so I think that will prove motivation enough to carry it on to the new year and hopefully drop a further one stone to reach my ideal weight.

Now just to take it easy over the next week and not put that half a stone back on.

Offline peter purves

After Christmas it will be time for us to have noble thoughts - or have them thrust upon us - for the new year. Healthy eating, proper diet, more exercise, less booze....usually these thoughts cast a pall of gloom over the start of the new year. So, Gentlemen, consider this.
1) Since I discovered the wonderful world of punting this year, nothing has ever motivated me more to keep fit and in trim than the prospect of my weekly punt. It's real, genuine motivation for exercise and healthy eating.
2) Once I've chosen and booked my girl for the week, I stay off the booze completely for the two prior days. It's not easy, with the shite on telly these days, but I want to be in perfect fettle for the big event.
3) The general feeling of well-being after a good punt can't be matched. It puts a spring in my step for days.
4) There's no better way to have a good, proper cardio-vascular workout than by having vigorous sex with a beautiful, busty blonde babe half your age. Admittedly, in my case, the cardio-vascular bit doesn't take long, but it's intense, that's for sure.
5) Nothing matches the glow of contentment later in the day when I can open my first bottle of claret for three days to celebrate transferring the girl's photo from the 'waiting room' to join the other full members in my 'Bullingdon Club' photo folder. Lovely!

So, if you're looking for health, happiness, fulfilment and fun in the new year, one resolution is enough; More Punting! And if your budget get's a bit stretched, remember, nothing is more important than your health. Wishing you a fine new years punting. Cheers!

Just out of interest has any WG complimented your physique?

Cheers!!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Online RogerBoner

Yes I remember that too. The afterglow lasted several days. I think I overdid the punting and now the memory lasts for only about four hours ;) I hope you have a great 2018 full of sex.

Offline Billy no mates

Cheers!!

I do get a few compliments (body,attitude,smell(!!)), however, well aware that I am a fat old bloke, I presumed it was just wg patter :D

Offline Charliehutton

Cheers!!

No chance! Believe me, that's never going to happen!

Offline Bangers and Gash

Just the one. Winning the euromillions jackpot.  :drinks:

Offline S.X. MacHine

Having punted extensively over the last half decade, my resolution for 2018 is to organise a BDSM orgy at a posh hotel, or similar. A dungeon, maybe?
I'm thinking in terms of, say, six guys and three hookers. Obviously both male and female participants would need to be into BDSM to make it work.
Although I've been involved in a foursome (two guys, two girls), I'm curious to see how a BDSM orgy might evolve...
Before anyone thinks I'm advertising, I'm not; so don't PM me unless to comment on actual similar experiences.

Offline Plan R

2018 Resolution:  Sort petrol and withdrawer the money the day before - not in a mad rush on the way there !!  :dash:

Offline Punterenas

I'm not in bad shape for my age. A little overweight maybe but I could cut down on the sauce.
I have had occasional compliments from SPs on my performance and Id hate to lose my mojo to ill health due to bad habits so I will.work on it.
My resolutions are
1. I will be 50 next year, I really want a threesome  (so I can say I've had one).
2. I'm going to take a day off and plan a "sex day" once a year where I travel to a different city (London, Brighton, Cardiff, Bristol) and get as much action as I can.

Grumbleguts

New year resolution, to stop grumbling :hi:

Offline Spacecowb0y

New years resolution is to shag the Mrs ..... I fail most years

Offline thor555

New years resolution is to shag the Mrs ..... I fail most years

+ 1

Never gonna happen, gonna get some hep jabs and start RO in 2018!!

Offline Analist

I don't make resolutions but if I had to for punting, it would be:
Punt with your head

The unsatisfactory punts usually happen when I've given in to temptation and rushed. Like not looking up the reviews or ignoring warning signs on their profile or during the booking process.
By the same token, I'm more inclined now to save up and spend a bit more, you often do get what you pay for in this business.

Online Markus

Get back in to punting would be mine. Once a month if not more.

I've been in an off and on relationship for some time now and I didn't punt with the fear that I might pass something on to my girlfriend. Silly I know.

I need to lose a bit of weight too. Already cut down the calories, now just need to put in some more exercise.

Offline Marmalade

How about a resolution to read the UKP guide and not write touty-touty reviews?

No offence.  :hi:

Offline Acerimmer

2018 Resolution:  Sort petrol and withdrawer the money the day before - not in a mad rush on the way there !!  :dash:

So it’s not just me that does that then
Banned reason: Thinks this forum is for vile twats
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline brownman

Need to become more organised with all this, and the New Year health thing of course.

Offline stevedave

Just the one. Winning the euromillions jackpot.  :drinks:

That's been mine for a few years too. Bloody NY resolutions, I can never keep them.

vw

Yes I remember that too. The afterglow lasted several days. I think I overdid the punting and now the memory lasts for only about four hours ;)
Oh dear, sounds like you need to cold turkey for a while.   :hi:

Offline myothernameis

New Years Resolutions

1.  Lose weight, and tone up my body
2.  While on holiday, chat up bar maid
3.  Visit Ye Old Axe, want to see if it lives up to the reputation
4.  Legit thai massage, see if they will give he

Offline shagmore

Obvious.
Fuck as many women as possible, regulars and new. More anal is high up there, and also a few more duos, a wild party of two wouldn't go a miss either
Also fuck the gf more often, over Christmas she has been up for it quite a lot, so hopefully that will continue

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Waist Disposal (read it first)
&
sequel Escape the Diet Trap

books by John Briffa
via External Link/Members Only

I have used them for a few years now and I came down easily from 42 to 36 waist and I am staying that way.
HP