Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: OMG!! Chloe Lexus could be jailed for eating a ear  (Read 9303 times)

TrevorN

External Link/Members Only

She was listed as Millie at Maxes Angels a whilst back .
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 10:00:32 pm by TrevorN »

Offline delta69

She might put as one of the services that she offers biting ears  :lol:

Offline OakTree

Surely she’s not 27. Life has certainly been hard on her if she is.

Offline Dead_Pool

Fuck, I saw her in April and thought she was a right laugh and a great SP. Obvs knew nothing of that incident. She's been off the scene for most of summer partying in Ibiza mostly as only 'works' sporadically. Probably having a last bender as knew this was coming up and she'd prob go down. Guess she will be off scene for a lot longer lol.

Offline Plan R

Services
Deep Throat
Dinner Dates
Oral

Offline MilleMiglia

It'll be interesting to see if the Pussy Pass kicks in at the sentencing.

TrevorN

It'll be interesting to see if the Pussy Pass kicks in at the sentencing.

Those who wish to view the sentence in the public gallery please arrive on time . It's on 23rd November . It will be your final chance to look at her cleavage and pout lips  :sarcastic:

Offline smiths

I hope this piece of scum gets 10 years at least. :thumbsdown:

Offline hamchang

she is hideous. All those filler and surgery has taken what was probably a decent looking girl to looking like a freak.

Online finn5555

She deserves a long sentence  :hi:

vw

Cannibal Chloe sounds well dodgy.

Offline Anadin

She's been on my hotlist for years. I feel gutted and sorta relieved.  :lol:

Offline MilleMiglia

I hope this piece of scum gets 10 years at least. :thumbsdown:

Possible, and deserved, but I'll bet on 5-6 years.

raylondoner

Let's not forget that Britain declared war on Spain once over an ear being cut off (I don't think they ate it though!).

I am, of course, referring to the "War of Jenkins' Ear"   :unknown:

Offline unus669

She's been on my hotlist for years. I feel gutted and sorta relieved.  :lol:

Don’t worry, once she’s served her time, she’ll be happy to nibble you, I guess :scare: :lol:

Offline Anadin

Don’t worry, once she’s served her time, she’ll be happy to nibble you, I guess :scare: :lol:

I'm not gonna lie, if she were out on bail and making a bit of money before sentencing I probably would. :P

After a few years in jail she'll probably come out worse, so no thanks!

TrevorN

Offline brownman

Can someone who lived there answer this, why is it that Essex girls are so much crazier than other girls?

Jim smith

OMG I only see her 2 weeks ago in London. She let me fuck her arse bare back it was a amazing session that went on for 6 hours. She is one dirty horny girl can't believe she done that.

Online Jamboney

OMG I only see her 2 weeks ago in London. She let me fuck her arse bare back it was a amazing session that went on for 6 hours. She is one dirty horny girl can't believe she done that.

:scare:

Online finn5555

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline dboy74

You are as mentally unbalanced as Chloe!

Jim smith

You are all men that pay for sex what does that say about you lot. I've fucked her countless amount of times and never payed her a penny. I dread to think how you all must feel by having to pay for a girl to have sex with you. Ha ha ha ha. You can't have it all I spoze. 😝

Offline smiths

You are all men that pay for sex what does that say about you lot. I've fucked her countless amount of times and never payed her a penny. I dread to think how you all must feel by having to pay for a girl to have sex with you. Ha ha ha ha. You can't have it all I spoze. 😝

Now you were obviously trolling, goodbye and fuck off. :rolleyes:

Offline a_test_person

Now you were obviously trolling, goodbye and fuck off. :rolleyes:

Half term again

Offline munterhunter

Well for an assault like that she deserves jail and all her teeth pulling out to prevent her doing it again! If she's doing anal bb as one poster suggested then the victim should get a full sexual heath screening.

Offline hendrix

Strangely phrased for a bloke. You're obviously a woman, daft bint.

Offline Jerboa

What a nutter, you meet ladies for bookings, and goes to show you can’t ever always know what someone is like by one or two punts, would never of put her down as a violent ear biting crazy, she’ll do at least 5 years, big tits or not, maybe she’ll be a pet of a butch dyke in nick.

Offline hamchang

Must admit I agree with this jack off. Anyone who paid to fuck this monstrosity needs their head read. She is hideous - disgusting - a freak show.

Fucking look at them - the type that when I see them I burst out laughing at them which probably sends them off in a depression to get more fillers and surgery on their already hideous disfigured faces and bodies.

Might consider putting a pound in a slot to laugh at them for a minute but to fuck that? No chance. I'd be too busy pissing myself laughing at it.

:vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Offline MilleMiglia

What a nutter, you meet ladies for bookings, and goes to show you can’t ever always know what someone is like by one or two punts, would never of put her down as a violent ear biting crazy, she’ll do at least 5 years, big tits or not, maybe she’ll be a pet of a butch dyke in nick.

Leading on from that, how a woman behaves when she's on the books of an agency, and how she behaves as an indie can be poles apart.

Offline shagmore

Deserves whats she gets basically if she goes round doing that

Offline badsin

Just read the article. Sounds like a right bitch. Hope she gets banged up for years, nasty piece of work.
Her victim will have to cope with that for the rest of her life, fucking feral bitch :hi:

Offline hamchang

minimum 6 yrs, but maybe cat 1 for 12 yrs starting point. She's in for a rough ride when all the lezzas get hold of her with their broom sticks.

Offline badsin

minimum 6 yrs, but maybe cat 1 for 12 yrs starting point. She's in for a rough ride when all the lezzas get hold of her with their broom sticks.

From what I hear women's nicks can be worse than guys. She's lucky its an assault charge, if she was a nonce she'd be bang in trouble :hi:

TrevorN

Surprised Chessie Kay hangs out with these sorts ...

Offline MrMatrix

What a cunt- good ridence :hi:

Offline Bigus Dickus

More like 2-4!

Offline Anadin

TrevorN

Anyone know what Chloe Lexus got . She apparently was due to be sentenced today. .
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 06:41:25 pm by TrevorN »

Grumbleguts

Her victim was in the pub, and somebody offered him a drink, he said "no thanks, ive got one ear" :rolleyes: :rolleyes:   I will get my coat :( :( :hi:

Offline 381stBG

No word as yet but GBH Cat 1 = 6 years, Cat 2 = 12 years. Less the time spent on remand of course.
She’ll be used to prison food by now. Silly fucking bitch.

Big Guy

Offline Jerboa

I tried looking for updates from the media about the sentence, but couldn't find any.

Offline Anadin

She got 5 years.

I really shouldn't have waited lol.

Offline MrMatrix

She got 5 years.

I really shouldn't have waited lol.
Serves her right. She'll no doubt be very popular in jail.... :D
Silly woman.

Offline MilleMiglia

From the article, the defence claimed that their client was now suffering from PTSD - pathetic. Looks like I win the sweepstake though.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 04:24:02 pm by MilleMiglia »

Online finn5555

Bit of a lenient sentence in my opinion  :hi:

Offline Jerboa

Took long time to sentence, thought she was meant to be sentenced in November. So she'll do 3 years? Out in 2020, keep a eye out on AW when she returns, she will be a popular pet in prison.

Offline munterhunter

According to the judge the starting point for GBH is 6 years he's supposed to deduct from that if there are any mitigating factors (from what I've seen there aren't any mitigating factors) and add to the sentence if there are any aggravating factors.
On that basis 5 yrs does seem lenient have to wait and see if the CPS decide to appeal and try and get the sentence increased. In any event she's where she deserves to be..fuckin cannibal!