Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ellie-Plymouth - well worth a visit  (Read 1764 times)

4 review(s) for Ellie-Plymouth (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Punter Griffin

I had contacted Ellie last time I was in Plymouth, but never got the chance to visit. I'm here again, and she's on the 'Available Today' list so I call. A very nice English accent and we arrange a time.

Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She's £60 for 30 mins, £100 for an hour. On her profile, she doesn't have a list of 'likes', which has put me off in the past, but after reading a few of the reviews on here, I thought I'd try.

Her place is very easy to find in Plymouth. Lots of 'free for 2 hour' parking. Her apartment is really nice and very clean.

I get there, phone her for the flat number and get buzzed in.

Ellie lets me in and is wearing nothing but some very cute underwear (I hadn't asked for anything, but I wasn't disappointed). I have a kiss and a hug, and then told off for having freeing cold hands, lol, but in a good natured way. She sits me down on the radiator and we chat, she's really friendly, funny and just puts you right as ease.

Looks wise, she's stunning, a really lovely smile and lovely eyes. She is very toned and slim, but, she must have lost a lot of weight recently, since there are a few stretch marks, not terrible, but noticeable if she's bending right. Also, as someone else mentioned in a review, tits have gone a little south, but they are still nice and good hard nipple when you're tongue is wrapped around them.

I'm still on the radiator and nicely warmed up, so she snuggles into me and we start to kiss. This was the only other little downer, she tasted like coffee and, I don't like coffee, but it was cool, it was a mild thing to put up with since the rest of the visit was awesome! Also, there was no DFK, it was good, a little tongue, but not a lot.

As she turns around, rubbing her bum on my cock, I take her bra off and as she turns around again, I get those titties in my mouth. She really responded well to this and after a while, told me I needed to take my clothes off. She laid on the bed and watched me, we joked about me not dancing, lol. But then, it was off with her knickers and into that pussy with my tongue. Again, she responded really well to this, I played with her bum hole a bit and ended up fingering her as I ate her out, after a few minutes, she'd cum. It was pretty awesome looking up and seeing her body writhe around in pleasure.

More kissing, before I'm on my back and she's working her way south. Now, on the phone, she'd told me 'everything was covered', but, to my pleasant surprise, I got OWO. It was very good and I could feel myself getting there. She stopped, on with a condom and then she's on me Cow Girl, again, which was really good, very energetic. We roll over to missionary and I start giving her a good hard pounding, during this, there's dirty talk, which is a big turn on for me.

I now ask her to get on all fours and ask if rimming is OK? Yep, she's fine with that, so I get my tongue good and deep into her ass, before a while in doggy. As I'm getting knackered (no where near as fit as I used to be), I ask for anal...again, no problems, a bit of lube on my cock and I'm in like Flynn! She's got a really tight arse hole and it was gooooooood! As I'm giving it too her, she's saying 'Cum on my ass', which again, was really helping.

But, I'm getting tired again, I'm such a light weight, so she lays me back and finishes me with a HJ. I ask about a facial, but she siad she's not into that, that's cool though...I had a nice big explosion.

She cleans up and we chat. All in all, a great 30 mins.

PROS
Really pretty girl, love that smile
Very, very energetic!
Anal and OWO

CONS
A few stretch marks
Tits going a little south
No DFK with a bit of coffee breath

WILL I BE BACK? Hell yes! She really was a great punt, a lovely girl, really chatty and a good energetic fuck.

Offline markc65

Good review

Her lack of info on the profile has always put me off but just goes to show 'if you don't ask you don't get' does work

JasonP

I first saw Ellie at the Garden of Eden just outside of Bodmin getting on for 5/6 years ago before it went to the dogs. Then blow me ( no pun intended ) I saw her again a couple of years ago in Plymouth. She'd put on a bit of weight but still a pretty girl. I saw her again but cannot say the punt was exceptional. I don't even remember why Iwent back. It might have been a plan B. Good value for money but a bit too vanilla for me now. But, on reflection, I may just visit her again.