Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Athree Massage - Dilsha  (Read 3096 times)

Offline aliduani

Finally decided to give Athree a go which has been reviewed several times. Called ahead and they said that Geeta and Dilsha were working that day but only Geeta was available at that time. So I said I would be there soon. Got there only to find that they didnt make the booking for me and Geeta was now with another customer so I had 30mins wait and would be seen by Dilsha instead. SO had to hang around for 30mins.

When I returned, I was greeted by Dilsha who was I believe in her 30's, Indian lady, reasonable looks, I would say 5 or 6/10 with slight belly and probably C cup breasts. I paid £35 for 40mins and was shown to the room by Dilsha and told to take my clothes off, which I did and lied faced down with towel covering my ass. When Dilsha returned she asked me if I actually needed the towel there and could she remove it, which I ofcourse replied no problem and off went the towel. The massage itself was decent and if I had gone in just for the massage I would have been content.

After about 30mins on my front she asked me to turn over and at this point she asks me if I would like Lingham massage. I was pretty hard at this point. She said it was £30 for HJ and extra £20 for topless. I only had £30 I told her so she only gave me a HJ and allowed touching of her breasts and ass over her clothes. Her technique was a bit hard so I asked her to go a little easier which she did and it was then quite enjoyable. I soon came and she helped clean me up and I showered and left.

I gave this a neutral in the end as I had to wait 30mins due to the fact they never gave me the booking in the first place and Dilsha was ok looking, nothing special. But I liked her massage and the fact she told me from the beginning to lose the towel!! I would like to go back and try some of the other girls there but only if theres nothing else better to do.

Offline Titti Tatti

Thank you.  Did you find  an "Indian" massage to be substantially different to any other you've had?

Offline Muff licker

Offline sparkus

I've refused to pay the much bustier Kavia £50 for topless HE.

It sounds like the shop are being quite rigid with new customers on extras even on their mid-range staff.  Fair enough, but it will drive people away.

Offline RAJEC

It sounds like the shop are being quite rigid with new customers on extras even on their mid-range staff.  Fair enough, but it will drive people away.

I avoid nowadays. Premium prices for average goods.

Offline aliduani

Thank you.  Did you find  an "Indian" massage to be substantially different to any other you've had?

The massage was actually quite good and it felt like she knew what she was doing. So even if you are unlucky and dont get offered any extras, you can at least be happy with the massage.

Offline aliduani

was this the Ealing branch

No this was the barbican branch, Goswell road.

Offline aliduani

Sounds about right. This girl wouldnt do HJ for less than £30 when I think £20 should be more like it, especially if you cant even touch her for that price. In the end, she let me touch her over her clothes for £30 as she realised it would probably make me shoot my load quicker lol