Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michaela Diva - Kensington  (Read 1188 times)

Offline moore78

Meet her for 2 hours incall £500 at her place in Kensington. 

Attractive women, 5ft,6 great big tits (enhanced) soft and great to feel, she’s very proud of them. Great arse as well.

Started of with Lfk and groping her body, feeling up her tits and arse.
Got her stripped off then down on her knees for a blow job (owo) this was great, she knows what she’s doing and she dt as well, then moved on to a tit fuck,what a side couldn’t hold myself and I cum all over them.

Next round started with lfk and me feeling up then tits, a bit of owo to get me hard then started with her on top in cow girl, then tits bouncing around in my face what a sight I will remember for a while. Turned her around, got her on all fours, pounded her hard, she can take it, the sight of that arse bouncing away and the noises she made I wasn’t long cumming in the rubber.

Took a break, and chatted for a while, she can hold a conversation and has a good way about her.
Got her to suck me off again, then fucked her in missionary, again them tits moving all over the place and her sex face  and noises really turned me on took the runber off and cum again on her tits.

Overall a great punt and will definitely return.

Just a shame she won’t do cim or a facial that would be the icing on the cake.

Offline moore78

Yes that’s her, apologies for not posting the link

Offline Barrybarker

How old do you think she is? Is 29 accurate?

Offline moore78

Offline tantraman

Attractive women, 5ft,6 great big tits (enhanced) soft and great to feel, she’s very proud of them. Great arse as well.

Hidden Image/Members Only