Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Almma in Bristol.............  (Read 1491 times)

Offline TerryTibbs

Hi

If this girl is real....Im in...........Romanian or not!

External Link/Members Only

Regards

Terry  :timeout:

Cda1966

Let us know how you get on, and if it is her

Offline Johny Stone

Profile looks like Gorgeous Jasmine's, probably same pimp.
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline TerryTibbs

Yes......

Lots of pics in the Ibis hotel rooms.

Terry  :timeout:

fatmonkey85

SirFrank

Terry even if this girl is real, you know this will end in tears. She reminds me a little of sweet21 blah. Amazing body, pretty, EE and as lifeless as a crash test dummy. I brought my fucking A game to that particular party and had to check for a pulse twice.  If you do slip her one, don't get her too hot as she's liable to melt

mystery7

This group....Amazing Adda, Antonia ice  etc all operate from Ibis hotels In Bristol. I've seen a couple of them and despite them being attractive, give the worst service I've ever encountered. You have been warned!!!! :angry:

Cda1966

This group....Amazing Adda, Antonia ice  etc all operate from Ibis hotels In Bristol. I've seen a couple of them and despite them being attractive, give the worst service I've ever encountered. You have been warned!!!! :angry:
It's a shame we can't warn some of the fluffies on adultwork, if only they could find this forum, then they wouldn't leave these ridiculous reviews cos they wouldn't even see the girls to start with, then perhaps all the crap Romanians would have no choice but to piss off home.