Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Keysha-sha90 - Any one seen this Asian girl? Bath  (Read 3238 times)

Offline Johnjones2018

Sorry I can’t seem to put a link on for some reason so this might be a pointless post but has anyone seen Keysha-sha90 working in bath BA1 area on adultwork? Says she’s thai doesn’t look thai in her pics but maybe not real, any info would be helpful or if someone can post a link for me?

Offline joninbristol

Sorry I can’t seem to put a link on for some reason so this might be a pointless post but has anyone seen Keysha-sha90 working in bath BA1 area on adultwork? Says she’s thai doesn’t look thai in her pics but maybe not real, any info would be helpful or if someone can post a link for me?
She's got a face pic in her private gallery (don't bother!) which confirms she's almost certainly Thai.
Also states on her profile that she's not city centre, so probably outside of the BA1 area now.

Offline Johnjones2018

Thanks for the link houseboot. I’ve got a bit of an Asian fetish currently, will report back if I make the trip

Offline domlmc

just had a call with her
her accent is quite thick making it difficult hear
post code given (this time round as she states it always changes) is in timbury which is a bit far for punt  for me

Offline joninbristol

just had a call with her
her accent is quite thick making it difficult hear
post code given (this time round as she states it always changes) is in timbury which is a bit far for punt  for me
TBH her communications are a nightmare, which is why she's got no reviews here. Tried to book several times including last week, but got nowhere. Breaks off booking conversations (by text/AW message) half way through, says she's available by text then isn't contactable when you call at the times she states. Not sure why SPs who have minimal English insist on voice calls when they would much better serve themselves and their customer base by being on the ball with text or messages they could more easily translate. She really needs to get her communications act together, more so as she is based out in the sticks sometimes, where journey times are a factor. Frustrating to say the least.
:unknown:

Offline mradventures

could you try using google translate to turn your text to thai? (no idea how mangled it would get)

Offline joninbristol

could you try using google translate to turn your text to thai? (no idea how mangled it would get)
Yep, indeed some Chinese SPs do this - Tracy in Burnham on Sea being one previously noted on here.
Always a bit wary of doing it to send to a recipient - if they do it at their end with English and it doesn't make sense, at least they know it's the translation. No idea how it handles different alphabets, or sending them in a message either, as you say it might completely mangle them.
Good idea though! :hi:
Might try her again.

« Last Edit: August 28, 2021, 03:23:41 pm by joninbristol »

Offline houseboot

"Not sure why SPs who have minimal English insist on voice calls"

Offline joninbristol

"Not sure why SPs who have minimal English insist on voice calls"

Exactly that houseboot. I've worked in the Far East and parts of Scandinavia where English isn't so commonly used, and I've always found having the time to translate text is much more preferable to having to translate on-the-spot speech, especially before Google Translate. As a foreigner communicating in another's native country, I much prefer the text route when immediate comm's aren't essential.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2021, 03:27:24 pm by joninbristol »

Offline Jamesbro

I was going to say i only got as far as a few texts when she said she was in timsbury it was too far for me. Sorry not helpful.

Offline mgalaxy

Yes - I saw her quite recently - I'll sort out a review this week

She is in High Littleton, but not every day, hence why comms aren't great

Sneak preview Positive - but I'm easily pleased  :D

Offline joninbristol

Yes - I saw her quite recently - I'll sort out a review this week

She is in High Littleton, but not every day, hence why comms aren't great

Sneak preview Positive - but I'm easily pleased  :D

Just posted my review of her from last week here mgalaxy, it'll be interesting to compare notes:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=320911.msg3345905#msg3345905
:hi:

Offline BRBRBR

Despite her BA1 postcode, she actually is way out in the Boondocks. It's a good 45 minutes from the center of Bath by car.
Banned reason: Abusive wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline joninbristol

Despite her BA1 postcode, she actually is way out in the Boondocks. It's a good 45 minutes from the center of Bath by car.
Confirmed BRBRBR, it's a reasonable drive, depending which part of Bath you're in.
I think she does this to protect her privacy due to her actual location, which seems to vary.

Just to flag (again) that mobile coverage may be a challenge when you reach the postcode she gives you, depending on your network.
:hi:

« Last Edit: September 06, 2021, 05:09:47 pm by joninbristol »