Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing ass Abby  (Read 4327 times)

Offline Jeremy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen her? Profile seems legit to me but I was wondering about quality of her services.

bristolscotsman

I would approach with caution. I think she works with/out of the place in Totterdown used by Busty Jenny and Lily. I saw Lily last year- well, I thought I was seeing Lily, turns out it was a bait and switch. Against my judgement, I had arranged to see Jenny. All good, email contact in the afternoon, I was seeing her at 7.30, I think. She didn't answer and then had a go at me for not confirming. All points to pimps or other girls answering each others' mails. This might seem harsh on Abbie, but I think I'm right (they all list their working hours until 7.30 and the interior shots in their gallery are of that same flat....). Avoid...

Offline scone

I saw abby back in September, and she is exactly like the photos. She is a very pretty lady, and the sex was pretty good, though fairly routine.

I think she comes down to Bristol a few days each week from Nottingham. It's right that she does work out of the same flat in Totterdown as busty Jenny, who by the way is absolutely filthy (in a good way) if you like that sort of thing.

Offline Jeremy

If my other options don't pan out I'll take the plunge, even if I end up with a different girl she seems to have had positive reception on here.

Offline princerico

i didn't know there was a place in Totdown, where a bouts then?

:hi:

Offline Jeremy

Hang on I just remembered there's a place on Bellevue road where sexy busty Mia External Link/Members Only works from, not the same place is it?

j_Red

Has anyone seen Abby yet? She looks incredible but I'm afraid it'll seem a bit 'flat' after seeing Sophie!

Offline Jonathan Crane

I can't speak of having seen any of the girls mentioned, but I can say I'd steer well clear of anyone working from Bellvue Rd in Totterdown. Blatantly a bait 'n' switch outfit, and although I can comment at all on the girls that have had good reviews, I know I'm not the only one who posts on here who has had bad experiences.

Redster69

Has anyone seen Abby yet? She looks incredible but I'm afraid it'll seem a bit 'flat' after seeing Sophie!

I've seen her recently and those pictures are definitely not her.

She's got quite a few prominent tattoos and I'd say even better looking than those pics......stunning body and very very attractive facially. She provides an excellent.relaxed service.

j_Red

I wonder why she wouldn't use real pix? ://