Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Lennox £100 Xmas deal  (Read 1267 times)

StikiWiki

How ironic is this !!!!!!

After all the shit she dished out in UKE about taking as much money as she could and not dropping prices, slamming others who do, blah blah blah blah, we find she has dropped to £100 an hour for Christmas.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: What a load of bollox !!!!!!

I wonder how dusty that phone was

Offline Cunning Punt

Fucking hilarious.

She had a pop at that WG for a £30 blow and go offer and said no wonder business was going down the tubes. But when it was suggested to her she should reduce her prices if she was struggling, she then said she had enough business - so totally contradicted herself.  :wacko:

Basically, she was clearly struggling, hence her outburst, and has got even less business after her behaviour, hence the reduction in price.

If she's that much of a self-centred, angry bitch, I bet she gives a shit service - and that's backed up by the one review there is of her.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=162134.msg1746206#msg1746206

« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 10:58:25 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

bristolqwerty

Basically, she was clearly struggling, hence her outburst, and has got even less business after her behaviour, hence the reduction in price.
Reduce price = reduced services.  Bet it reflects.

Offline sigmund

She is a pretty girl IMO and pleasant to talk to, if the quality of service was as good as her mate Daga I reckon she could be very busy but alas its not.

Shaketherooom

She is a pretty girl IMO and pleasant to talk to, if the quality of service was as good as her mate Daga I reckon she could be very busy but alas its not.

She is nowhere near as hot as Daga in my view...