Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: West Daryton Romanian House: From Hot Evelin - anabell4you - hot samira 22  (Read 2308 times)

Players Only

Well guys where do I start...

After a night of drinking with friends and getting absolutely hammered!!!  :drinks: I got home at 1am, drunk and horny as hell... so I thought I’d have a search around the area on AW to see what was available at late night.

After about 10 phone calls to voicemails  :dash: I finally got an answer!  :yahoo: But unfortunately it was a Romanian maid on the other end for a Romanian W/G.  :dash:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyway, at this point I was only thinking with my dick (my mind must of been brain dead from all the alcohol I consumed) and I decided to take a trip up to West Drayton for a bit of a release.

When I got to the complex I called up ‘The Maid’ again and asked for the particular House as there were a few named apartments around. At 1st I obvious buzzed on the wrong number LOL... which lucky had no answer (fortunately)  :). Then once I got my beer goggles straight, I buzzed the right button.

OK, here I go up the lift to the flat. Once I knocked on the door a really petite and skinny "Hot Evelin" answer to let me in. OMG, she looked exactly like her profile pics but she was so tiny and just wasn’t for me.

So once in the bedroom I asked if she had any friends (As I already expected from the similar profiles on AW that it was a run house). She left the room and returned quickly with

and

Both looking hot, but only “anabell4you” looking interested to work. Plus she was the Fittest of the 3.  :angelgirl:

So I booked an hour with her and got the paperwork out of the way.

From this point, I am not going to go too much into description as it will only PISS ME OFF!!!  :angry:

Even though she was beautiful, her service was Awful... actually to a point that I asked her to get her friend in for a 30min booking to join us after about 15mins.

Once “hot samira 22” came in I had my focus on her, as she turned it around and was actually on her game :thumbsup:. But awkwardly “anabell4you” was left next to us on the bed just twiddling her thumbs.

I then actually asked her to leave as there was no interaction and no point of her being there  :timeout: (even though it was 20mins into my 1 hour booking with her).

This must have upset “hot samira 22” because the 30mins I booked her then turned into 10mins and I didn’t even get to blow my load.

After a little quarrel about the length of time I had, I also decided to give up and left the flat reminding myself not to go to a Romanian.... even if I am hammered.  :dash:

To be honest “hot samira 22” might be a good punt if you book her from the start and she goes the whole 9 yards (booking time), but for me now it’s a No-No!!!

LL

Thanks very much for sharing your review. All the girls look nice - just a shame you got shit service. I like these places with multiple girls to choose from. How much money did you spend in total?

Offline Top Dog

Sorry about your shit punt mate Its very rare to find a good Romanian from all the reviews I have read on UKP

Was looking at this girl do you know if she is part of the same gang in that house

Do you know if all these ladies below working in the same flat ripping everybody off with their poor services

Offline Royd30

Yes definitely all the same house and group...rip off...why do they f..King do it....we work for our money...why don't they....everyone should be networking and boycotting them

tonysoprano

Yes definitely all the same house and group...rip off...why do they f..King do it....we work for our money...why don't they....everyone should be networking and boycotting them

:D

Sorry but this is just funny. They don't work because they can lie on their back and rip off blokes like us who think with their dicks. In a way they're existence is down to us. It's known as the oldest profession for a reason.

Offline masqurade

I ve been there and i had good time too ... Mira is good and up for anything..i fucked her ass so hard that day which took a lot of frustration out of me from a bad day ..

Anabelle is a good kisser and GFE type DFK, OWO, etc..no CIM though

Evelyn ...was very mediocare and mechanical

Busty Ana - Horrible..my bad experience there

I will be going to try samira

to answer someones ques..yes all are there only but only 2 or 3 will be there at a time..as far as i know nicolla, arianna are all out of country for long..but they use that to B&S
« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 02:19:44 am by masqurade »

Offline Turtle1

I posted about this house late last year, service was ok tbh but was mislead about service provided and nationality. I was assured the girls where Spanish. I even asked on here and was told by punters I believe it.

As you all know they are not Spanish but Romanian, I posted a negative and my disappointment at certain fluffy punters giving me BS info. My review didn't go down too well with certain fluffies and they pounced.

Offline Top Dog

Thanks for the info Masqurade and Turtle 1 have you guys seen this girl ?

vt

A drunken punt in the early hours is rarely going to end well!  :hi:

Offline masqurade

A drunken punt in the early hours is rarely going to end well!  :hi:

I agree and i think that was the reason for OP to have a bad night..
Girls also might not feel safe and comfortable at this state..

Players Only

I definately need to stop punting on the liqour  :drinks:

But it is difficult because I get so horny...

Players Only

Thanks very much for sharing your review. All the girls look nice - just a shame you got shit service. I like these places with multiple girls to choose from. How much money did you spend in total?

In total I spent £180! £70 on Hot Samira 22 and £110 on Anabell4you. And no pop  :dash:

Offline masqurade

Thanks for the info Masqurade and Turtle 1 have you guys seen this girl ?

No i did not see her..

One more thing about this place is when you call and talk to the madam ( most of the time you will not talk to girl..madam will pretend to be the girl..openly say that you have been there and know how it works..so ask her really who is working there today ..now with me she is open and let em know the reality..