Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phoenix Parties This Week  (Read 1564 times)

TemporaryPosition

An avid lurker of the Phoenix Party and Soho Walkup threads, thought I'd finally register and post my appreciation to everyone who regularly contributes - cheers guys! :hi: also have a bit of an ulterior moti I mean question  :rolleyes:

Down in London this week (I live up north) and really hoping to try another Phoenix party, specifically Wednesday's one (the line-up looks pretty appealing :D). Given that there might be a tube strike, though, is there any chance it might get cancelled? Have they ever done that before?

I'm lucky in that my hotel's only on the other side of Hyde Park, so getting there's no problem, but I figured other folk might struggle. I'm not sure whether to plan for Wednesday and hope for the best, or to just curse my luck and make do with some regular punting...

Offline iPad3

Why not book a place via email, that way em will notify you of cancelations if they are likely, that said I've never known a tube strike cause problems before,

Enjoy!!

TemporaryPosition

Thanks, good advice - just did :)

tbh, I thought it might just make the party a bit quieter, though I'm kinda hoping for a lively one.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

The parties always go ahead irrespective of tube strikes.

When TPC previously operated as LMP, tube strike parties were often the busiest as everyone had the same belief they would be quiet  :lol:

Not sure that holds since the rebrand to TPC.

Offline Cuntminion

What's the cost of these seen it pop a few times

Don't need the ins and outs of a ducks arse just a breakdown on cost

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

£160 per 2 hour party. Usually 6 girls, male numbers strictly limited to a maximum 2:1 M:F ratio.

Offline Cuntminion

£160 per 2 hour party. Usually 6 girls, male numbers strictly limited to a maximum 2:1 M:F ratio.

That's not too bad actually what's the membership thing you don't have to drop money on that do you?

vt

That's not too bad actually what's the membership thing you don't have to drop money on that do you?

No membership fee, just the contribution toward costs each time you visit which is great value considering you get the chance to have fun with up to 6 girls over the course of 2 hrs.

You do have to register your punting mobile no. and punting name with them via email first, all anonymous and just a formality, but no doubt helps deter timewasters and minimise no-shows.

Offline Cuntminion

No membership fee, just the contribution toward costs each time you visit which is great value considering you get the chance to have fun with up to 6 girls over the course of 2 hrs.

You do have to register your punting mobile no. and punting name with them via email first, all anonymous and just a formality, but no doubt helps deter timewasters and minimise no-shows.

Sounds interesting something to look into at some point

Offline fitalic

External Link/Members Only

TemporaryPosition

When TPC previously operated as LMP, tube strike parties were often the busiest as everyone had the same belief they would be quiet  :lol:

:D haha! Thanks for the heads-up, I was beginning to really expect a quiet party. I don't think I'll be able to avoid going deer-in-headlights on seeing  it busy, but it sounds like it's better with more people...

Btw, I mailed to register, and I got a reply saying that that isn't necessary anymore. Apparently you just book by phone. Maybe a good sign?

BNEPunter

Can't wait to visit from Australia in early Sept :)

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

:D haha! Thanks for the heads-up, I was beginning to really expect a quiet party. I don't think I'll be able to avoid going deer-in-headlights on seeing  it busy, but it sounds like it's better with more people...

Some of the best parties I have been to have been the busy ones.

ClitTeaser

+1.

Last time I went there were 4 girls and 3 guys.  While this sounds good it doesn't actually produce a great fun atmosphere.

Offline drwho

Been to 2 x LMP (Westminster) and 2 Phoenix parties.

My experience of both Phoenix parties is only 4 girls were on bed duty (both were 1pm parties)
In fact there were really only 3 girls at the 2nd Phoenix party but host Barbara joined in to make up the numbers (but had to answer the phone at times).
They said there were another 2 girls arriving later on.

I was quite specific in who I was interested in seeing on the roster and very luckily they were all present on both occasions.
I had a great time and was well looked after and I couldn't fault the party for any other reason (I counted the ratio was 7:4 on the second Phoenix party and must have been something similar on the first)

I'm registered with them, but noticed they don't even tick your number off the list when you arrive at the door any more. I suspect they aren't as busy as they used to be at LMP and are relaxing the regulations a bit for this reason.

vt

Tube strikes suspended this week according to this...

External Link/Members Only

So business as usual...fill your boots!  :D