Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mistress Annabelle [Suspect fake review]  (Read 3714 times)

mammothd

Also goes by the name of Rubber Mistress. Website mistressannabel.com
Based in Kensington,London.
She's a rip-off merchant, and should be avoided.
Forst time I'd seen her, and at £250 an hour is very expensive.
She stopped after 40 mins of the one hour already paid for, saying she had a headache.She'd also taked an extra £30 for N@0 gas, which she never gave me.I asked for a refund of the time not used, plus the money for the gas, and of course was refused.
She's not even very goo...she wanked me so hard my skin is sore. No sublety or sensuality in her performance.
Avoid at all costs.

Matt777

I've had a similar bad experience.

Matt777

grandmaster-ram-rod

hmmmmm for once im speechless  :unknown:

Mistress_Annabel

No you did not because you are a sock puppet account of the person posting the fake review.
AND in all the years I have been a Mistress I have only once stopped a session when I have had a migraine headache due to being over come with fumes from a handkerchief pressed against My face by a so called "submissive" male.

Mistress_Annabel

Also goes by the name of Rubber Mistress. Website mistressannabel.com
Based in Kensington,London.
She's a rip-off merchant, and should be avoided.
Forst time I'd seen her, and at £250 an hour is very expensive.
She stopped after 40 mins of the one hour already paid for, saying she had a headache.She'd also taked an extra £30 for N@0 gas, which she never gave me.I asked for a refund of the time not used, plus the money for the gas, and of course was refused.
She's not even very goo...she wanked me so hard my skin is sore. No sublety or sensuality in her performance.
Avoid at all costs.

This "review" is a total fabrication, which I take personally.
As a Mistress with many years of experience and the most lavishly equipped studio in the UK (which I have put together for the enjoyment of Myself and My subs) I find the rantings of this individual both seriously defamatory and very sad.

I have date and time stamped security photos of him entering and leaving My premises. He was here for seventy two minutes. I am happy to publish those photos if My integrity is called into question again. Do you understand? I also have My maid as a witness.

I don't discuss sessions suffice to say this individual was taking massive amounts of poppers, so much that he had problems in other areas and (demanded sexual services which My website states very clearly on the front page I do not provide).

I offered this individual the WHOLE amount of the session fee back at the time as I was so disgusted with your behaviour, wanting him out of My sight. I don't remember the last time someone was so rude and demanding and totally disrespectful, pushing poppers into My face and swearing at Me.

I have since found out you are listed on two Mistress information websites in the UK as a stalker and malicious individual, I have your contact details and they are shown there by three other Mistresses in the UK.

Should I have any more lies and defamatory "reviews" or malicious behaviour listed based on a pack of lies by this individual I will have absolutely no qualms about passing his details on the Metropolitan Police's Clubs and Vice Unit based at Charing Cross.

You have been warned.

OldAdmin

Too many similarities between the two accounts. Hence banned.

yorkshire123

Holy moley that's one scary prossie, I feel chastised & its fuck all to do with me  :scare:

Offline Mr Farkyhars

I have date and time stamped security photos of him entering and leaving My premises. He was here for seventy two minutes

I offered this individual the WHOLE amount of the session fee back at the time as I was so disgusted with your behaviour, wanting him out of My sight. I don't remember the last time someone was so rude and demanding and totally disrespectful, pushing poppers into My face and swearing at Me.

But it took him over an hour to get rude and disrespectful, despite his overuse of poppers?

Or have you misidentified him?

fredpunter

What's with all the capital "M"s in My, Me etc ..... are you some sort of divinity?

yorkshire123

Should I have any more lies and defamatory "reviews" or malicious behaviour listed based on a pack of lies by this individual I will have absolutely no qualms about passing his details on the Metropolitan Police's Clubs and Vice Unit based at Charing Cross.
You have been warned.

At least we know who two of her clients are  :lol:

Mistress_Annabel

But it took him over an hour to get rude and disrespectful, despite his overuse of poppers?

Or have you misidentified him?

No, no one has ever behaved like that before.
I know exactly who he is and so do several other Mistresses in London.

Offline Matium

As a Mistress with many years of experience and the most lavishly equipped studio in the UK (which I have put together for the enjoyment of Myself and My subs) I find the rantings of this individual both seriously defamatory and very sad.

I have date and time stamped security photos of him entering and leaving My premises. He was here for seventy two minutes. I am happy to publish those photos if My integrity is called into question again. Do you understand? I also have My maid as a witness.

I don't discuss sessions suffice to say this individual was taking massive amounts of poppers, so much that he had problems in other areas and (demanded sexual services which My website states very clearly on the front page I do not provide).

I have since found out you are listed on two Mistress information websites in the UK as a stalker and malicious individual, I have your contact details and they are shown there by three other Mistresses in the UK.

You have been warned.

Wow.

You're scary on a forum.

Just imagine what you must be like in real life!

Only very weak willed men must ever see you.

Offline Matium

And stop capitalising : "My, Me, etc.".

This isn't a subs' forum and it only makes you look foolish.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 03:41:06 pm by Matium »

Offline Rick2468

You have been warned.

Yoiks!!!