Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Sweet Pola  (Read 2458 times)

14 review(s) for XSweet PolaXX (14 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline smiley9

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  Finally managed to meet Pola  and very glad I did. Location: A nice clean apartment with a working shower right in the center of Birmingham walking distance from Broad St seemed to be ample parking. It is a fairly quite road.  The Girl: Pola IMHO is gorgeous  :yahoo:  Lovely natural slim smooth body great boobs and bum. Very attractive face and smile. Speaks excellent English and has an engaging personality real GFE.  The Meet:  I was offered a shower on arrival which I accepted came back to be greeted with a warm smile and FK. This went on for some time. I slowly undressed her and couldn't keep my hands off her lovely bum and firm boobs. She eventually dropped to her knees for some great OWO not quite DT but close. After this more FK and fondling until on with the condom and I pounded her doggy style over bed until a very Happy Ending. I paid £80 for the half hour as these days I m a one pop guy although next time I would love to stay longer as she was good company. The only negatives would be her communications. Not quick to respond to messages although she does respond after a while. She is not always available but I look forward to seeing her again. :D