Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best thing said to you by a WG  (Read 56167 times)

Offline HappyandLucky

There was a milf i regularly used to see. She looked sophisticated but once stripped she was utter filth. And the best thing she used to say was "Let's see your cock juice". And she would see my cock juice that bit sooner.
Link please  :drinks:

Offline fartknocker

'I don't swallow if it doesn't taste good.' Then she swallowed the lot with a huge smile!

Online jlike

From a wg I saw a couple of weeks ago, apparrently I was her first client and afterwards she texted me 'Was lovely to have u 1st'. Don't know if I was really her 1st client or not but it did make me feel good.

Offline Gordon Bennett

I'm in two minds about this one.....

Was last knockings of a booking. I was clearly done/spent and we were just chatting whilst intertwined and cuddling. I lifted my head to look at clock and she said "don't worry about time Hun". There's was 5 or so mins left so we resumed gassing for a while longer. A few mins later I spotted time was virtually up so I got up to go. She said " awww, don't go, stay here with me". I was slightly taken aback and confused - I had a rush of positive thoughts: Result! She must like me! Wonder if I can get it up again?? But then I remembered I had to go and couldn't stay anyway so I politely told her I had to go and quickly dressed and left.

Initially I was like wow! That's deffo best thing a WG has ever said to me. But, over time it has sort of weirded me out a bit and the initial glow I felt has been replaced by a feeling that was an odd end to what was a very agreeable punt.

Offline Nagilum

I have two more recent ones

WG -  "Most of the clients are intimidated by me, they just stroke me and and are afraid... But you, you took me and fucked me like nobody else has"

and this one...

After Anal "That was only reserved for my boyfriend... You have to be my boyfriend now"

Both made me chuckle

Offline cat1144

I often get the usual WG compliment: " Oh what a big cock you've got"  :rolleyes:

a fair few comment on my body..saying it's good etc  :P

some say i'm good looking  ;)

i agree with all of them  :hi:

ClarkeOfTheCourse

"I'm gonna have to clear my diary for the rest of the evening after that"

(5 minutes before the end of booking, I'm in the shower and she's doing her hair and getting made up for the next punter on the conveyor belt) :lol:

"That's a nice surprise"

(after popping out Clarke Jr - what a back handed compliment)

"what have you done to me?"

(I've cum once and you're not going to do that again because I've got a few more bookings tonight, we're going to spend the rest of the booking kissing)

Offline Bumbuttass

I used to see a popular Polish lass quite regularly in Birmingham and once after the deed was done she was unusually quiet and standoffish. I thought I had done something wrong so asked her if everything was OK to which she said it was the first time she'd cum while working & felt guilty because she had a partner. I wasn't sure how to handle that so left sharpish and didn't see her for a while  :lol:

Not really a compliment per se, but I'm taking it as one as I made her cum For the first time in her whoring career :thumbsup:

Online peter jb

I think everybody on here is thinking - I hope it wasn't Independent Michele - the lucky bastard if it was . She'll get even busier than she already is 😋

fredpunter

I think everybody on here is thinking - I hope it wasn't Independent Michele - the lucky bastard if it was . She'll get even busier than she already is 😋

Can't have been her cos she told me I was the first to make her cum

justfornow

Can't have been her cos she told me I was the first to make her cum

Impossible, I was the first one to make her cum, that's what she told me.

Offline hendrix

Ah! sussed it! the reason I have never had any compliments of the type other punters have mentioned in this thread....the girl is always gagged :D

Ben4454

''Would you like to fuck my face while I massage your balls sir?''

fredpunter

Frightfully kind of you to offer Ben but ...

Offline Nagilum

There is only one popular girl I know in London who calls you "sir"  :lol:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Where the bloody hell is R***y when you need him?

Offline TPotts

Marry me, because of my accent.

bristolqwerty

aniz

your cum taste so sweet,
may be she say that to all the punters.lol

Offline GoodIdea

I'd gone for a rub an tug, and had just rolled over to lie face up when she rubbered me up and climbed on top. "What are you playing at?  I've no more cash!" quoth I.

"Never mind love, this one's on the house"

Walking on cloud 9 for the rest of the week let me tell you.

Offline Alvin

The best thing I have had said was at the end of the session, here's some money back as she didn't feel that she was up to her usual standards.  I had had a good time, had just thought it was a little bit more relaxed than usual.  Counted the money outside and she had given 20% back.

Offline tazz

One of the best for me is one who revealed her real age, name and various background information like where she used to live. You may ask why, just feels better when you know more about a women, also turned out id briefly worked in the building she lived in but not when she was there, preety strange but true.

fredpunter

One of the best for me is one who revealed her real age, name and various background information like where she used to live. You may ask why, just feels better when you know more about a women, also turned out id briefly worked in the building she lived in but not when she was there, preety strange but true.

I've had a lass tell me her "real age" on each of three separate visits to her ... varied from 32 to 39 then back to 31 all in the space of 18 months  :lol:

Offline Marmalade

I'm a bit surprised this thread is still going.

If what a WG says is so important why not just pay for a phone chat ? :rolleyes: