Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Rosie in colchester crazyoz  (Read 1006 times)

Offline Mr.Originality

External Link/Members Only

I saw this lady maybe a month ago, after a few attempts to arrange a meeting, I was able to see her one morning.

Comms : texted the number on her add, she'll reply to you with a very long and cheesy text, with her availability, she only works monday-friday from early mornings until noon, before her kids get back from school. She'll also list her prices with her "deluxe extra services" like owo, fk, massage, cim. I opted for 30 mins which was £55 + £10 for owo.

Location : her own house, close to town center. Clean, but had photos with her family/kids everywhere inlcuding the upstairs bedroom where the action happened. Free parking on the street, not a problem.

Description : early 40's, milf next door type, very pretty for me, but also very skinny. Was wearing a matching lingerie with some old school heels, covered by a dressing gown.

Action : once I was let in, we went in the upstairs bedroom, imediately I noticed she was quite nervous and shy. I took the lead, so money hand over, started kissing, she is a terrible one, she got no idea how to kiss which was quite annoying. Both undressed now, her boobs are very saggy and as I said she is very skinny. She gave me some owo/handjob which was acceptable but I had to tell her to use her hand less if possible. Time to fuck her, where everything went downhill. I have never seen a pussy so hairy in my life, and I have been to a few asian establishments. She looked like she has never ever shaven, she was hairy even on her inner thighs, which for me was very off putting. Started in mish but she was closing and clenching her legs so I couldn't penetrate her properly. She was making these weird facials expressions like she was in pain, her eyes completely closed and a grimacing face. Asked her several times if she was ok, everytime she said yes, she enjoys herself, didn't look like at all. Got her on top of me hoping I would get a better angle to fuck her, but she didn't know how to move at all, she was trying to bounce up and down, the weirdest fuck I have ever experienced. I started to fuck her hard, or at least trying to, hoping I would be able to cum, but again the grimacing face and her eyes closed were no good to me ( I am not big by all means ). Asked her again if she is ok, if she's in pain, same answer, nothing is wrong and she likes it. I was getting uncomfortable seeing her like this and there was no way I would cum. Told her to stop and finish me by hand, which she did. Got dressed and left.

She is a very pleasant lady, she is pretty, but also she is so so inexperienced. She doesn't know how to kiss, how to move, how to fuck. Most weirdest and uncomfortable punt ever. I wouldn't return.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2024, 08:03:13 pm by Mr.Originality »

Offline Blackvanman

I guess you instructed her well in giving oral because she's very good at it now. No hands at all lips all the way down to the base. Also all the hair is gone now. Hopefully she's learned to fuck. I'll find out next time I visit as I didn't make it pass the oral.

Offline DeadFox

Thanks for your review - is this Crazyoz site generally quite good ? I've not seen it before.