Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thinking of TOFT  (Read 1079 times)

RandySavage

Hi all was searching through AW for an appropriate candidate, with the lack of talent about saw this profile External Link/Members Only
Called her and confirmed all services on offer, sounds really sweet on the phone, couldn’t arrange anything for today but hope to arrange something soon, just wanted some options.  Obviously will report back as soon as I’ve had dip.

Offline jimmymac

Hi all was searching through AW for an appropriate candidate, with the lack of talent about saw this profile External Link/Members Only
Called her and confirmed all services on offer, sounds really sweet on the phone, couldn’t arrange anything for today but hope to arrange something soon, just wanted some options.  Obviously will report back as soon as I’ve had dip.

Go for it mate, you have nothing to lose, looks ok to me. :thumbsup:
Make sure and let us know how you get on. Good luck!

Offline pbrown355

Only 3 photos and the 1st and 2nd don't seem to match the 3rd

Offline Jake.mackie

Sergei???

Five posts.... 4 about a girl in Brum B1, same as this one.

Offline Beamer

Offline monkey nuts

Interesting, member since 24/6, already six gushing reviews on AW, 2 by the same person, smell a rat?

Offline shed

A bloke would never uses the phrase "sounds really sweet on the phone".

Offline Memphis87

I spoke to her today she seems fine on the phone but not sure as she has no feedback. Has anyone seen her yet?

Offline monkey nuts

I've also spoken to her an agree she sounds on the level, but not tried her.. Yet.
Apparently she offers CIM but not keen on it... Not sure what that means, cum dodger?

Offline slimdude1

I spoke to her on phone last week I think - she answered and said hold on let me give it to my friend..

Then I spoke to her friend who happens to be the other WG that she does duo bookings with (also looks hot).

TOFTT OP, it would help the forum out a lot. Hopefully she delivers as well as she says she does, because she certainly looks sexy.

Offline samsung1

I spoke to her on phone last week I think - she answered and said hold on let me give it to my friend..

Then I spoke to her friend who happens to be the other WG that she does duo bookings with (also looks hot).

TOFTT OP, it would help the forum out a lot. Hopefully she delivers as well as she says she does, because she certainly looks sexy.

did you see her then?

Offline Bock

I spoke to her friend too, who also confirmed that she only works every now and then.