Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: raissa..sweet  (Read 874 times)

3 review(s) for raissa..sweet (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline dhiraj24

External Link/Members Only

Being local, Raissa was on the HL since a while when I tried to book her last year.
She made some lame excuse (I thought genuine then) and avoided the booking.
Eventually she went off the grid & reappeared couple of weeks back.

Booked this time with clear comms for an hour.
Her 2 bed flat is in a council estate near Limehouse, not much to appreciate about.
Probably shares with another WG.

Greeted wearing a nightie, barely covering her boobs, and the sack warmed up!
Worth mentioning that AW pics are an year old, she's more plump but still quite attractive.
Led me upstairs to her bedroom with a nice view of her arse, rated 8/10 instantly.

Paperwork done and the first surprise of the meet arrives, strictly no FK.
I'm quite a bit in FK & foreplay so was gutted as it's on the profile (without discretion).
Cursed myself not to have it clarified before handing over cash (senior punters please comment if this was a miss).

Thought it won't get worse than this and got in for an OW, was decent and requested an FJ.
Appears she isn't too flexible with her legs and gave up in a minute as her hamstrings started cramping. :dash:
Onto cowgirl that was delivered with an awkward mix of bouncing and grinding. But some moves did the trick and the first cum.

She offered a back massage that lasted until we were alarmed by her roommates wailing (later learnt she just had a breakup).  :scare:
Loud scolding from Raissa to her in Romanian left me feeling captive in an East European camp.

After the dust settled I went for a doggie hoping to see more of her arse and to forget the breakup counselling (with subtitles) 
To my surprise it went on for 10-12 mins (this is above my usual performance in a doggie) with no luck.
Her inflexibility resurfaces, but this time for lower back and we switch to Missionary. 
Another 6-7 mins of sweat and still no sign of the second coming.

Finally I give up, apologise and decide to leave.
She says, see you next time darling (seriously?)

Checked time on my way out and it's been a 45 min punt for the price of 60.

Too many things went wrong but quite a few lessons learnt.

Offline Steve2

Being local, Raissa was on the HL since a while when I tried to book her last year.
She made some lame excuse (I thought genuine then) and avoided the booking.
Eventually she went off the grid & reappeared couple of weeks back.

Booked this time with clear comms for an hour.
Her 2 bed flat is in a council estate near Limehouse, not much to appreciate about.
Probably shares with another WG.

Greeted wearing a nightie, barely covering her boobs, and the sack warmed up!
Worth mentioning that AW pics are an year old, she's more plump but still quite attractive.
Led me upstairs to her bedroom with a nice view of her arse, rated 8/10 instantly.

Paperwork done and the first surprise of the meet arrives, strictly no FK.
I'm quite a bit in FK & foreplay so was gutted as it's on the profile (without discretion).
Cursed myself not to have it clarified before handing over cash (senior punters please comment if this was a miss).

Thought it won't get worse than this and got in for an OW, was decent and requested an FJ.
Appears she isn't too flexible with her legs and gave up in a minute as her hamstrings started cramping. :dash:
Onto cowgirl that was delivered with an awkward mix of bouncing and grinding. But some moves did the trick and the first cum.

She offered a back massage that lasted until we were alarmed by her roommates wailing (later learnt she just had a breakup).  :scare:
Loud scolding from Raissa to her in Romanian left me feeling captive in an East European camp.

After the dust settled I went for a doggie hoping to see more of her arse and to forget the breakup counselling (with subtitles) 
To my surprise it went on for 10-12 mins (this is above my usual performance in a doggie) with no luck.
Her inflexibility resurfaces, but this time for lower back and we switch to Missionary. 
Another 6-7 mins of sweat and still no sign of the second coming.

Finally I give up, apologise and decide to leave.
She says, see you next time darling (seriously?)

Checked time on my way out and it's been a 45 min punt for the price of 60.

Too many things went wrong but quite a few lessons learnt.

Am I being sceptical here?
« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 08:34:57 pm by Steve2 »

Offline dhiraj24

Am I being sceptical here?

Time is relative, actually didn't check :rolleyes:
Bottomline is, I couldn't perform after the saga and felt a total waste

luisOH

Is this the same girl? Looks quite similar, but I'd expect better if it was one of Max's.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 09:47:53 pm by luisOH »

Offline dhiraj24

Is this the same girl? Looks quite similar, but I'd expect better if it was one of Max's.

nowhere close