Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AmaliaUK - Highbury - Disinterested and dull  (Read 1720 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6652546) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by JD1]

Offline salome

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

When: late last year, 1hr £200

Comms: All by WhatsApp. Reasonably quick and personable responses after an initial delay. Setup for the next day, but at the appointed time on that day she asked if I was coming. Had to correct her  :unknown:

Venue: Started to go wrong here. I got a post code, which was for a largish LA estate made up of identikit blocks of flats. On arrival I didn't get a number, she started sending me screenshots of google maps showing her location. Presumably I was supposed to triangulate that with where I was, though that was weird. After some more messaging she phoned me to give some directions. Still no number... Really should have given up at this point. ore or less talked me in, no idea why she could never just say the flat number

Amalia: She does have a banging body. Slim and perky B/C tits with nipples you can hang our coat on. The hairiness thing isn't that much. Legs/body it's downy and the garden is cultivated, so not at all off putting. She has Freddie Gutter press teeth as others have mentioned. Facially OK - not great but not objectionable.

Meet: Dress request met. Paid 180 as her profile sort of says, while also mentioning London is £200. Paid the rest -did that set a bad tone? Surely not.

Very disappointing OWO which didn't last long. She said shall I get the condom; I thought well might as well this is doing nothing for me, figured I'd try positions and RO for the duration. Not receptive and applied lube each and every time I penetrated her. Kind of gave up, finished in missionary, when she tells me to put my underwear back on! Considered staying but found her a bit contemptuous and so left after probably 35m.

Not recommended.

Offline Girtha

Thank you, this was useful. I was less then impressed by her claim of being very hairy everywhere but her snatch. It seems to be that if you have unshaven armpits, you'd have a pussy to match by default? Attitude also accounts for about 50% of the punt so for that price I'd say you TOFTT.

The whole withholding of the flat number is infuriating, especially if you are far from home or in unfamiliar territory. You're time is completely at her mercy should she decide to ghost you for any arbitrary reason. However, if you do arrive, you're going to know the number anyway. I could arrive, know the number, and decide to walk if they aren't attractive. Then what? I now know her deep, dark secret - her door number!!!

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Thank you, this was useful. I was less then impressed by her claim of being very hairy everywhere but her snatch. It seems to be that if you have unshaven armpits, you'd have a pussy to match by default? Attitude also accounts for about 50% of the punt so for that price I'd say you TOFTT.

The whole withholding of the flat number is infuriating, especially if you are far from home or in unfamiliar territory. You're time is completely at her mercy should she decide to ghost you for any arbitrary reason. However, if you do arrive, you're going to know the number anyway. I could arrive, know the number, and decide to walk if they aren't attractive. Then what? I now know her deep, dark secret - her door number!!!
You were told how to post reviews in December last year, any reason you haven't done so. You have been here 10 years and contributed sweet FA, not much point in you remaining is there?   :unknown:

Offline Girtha

Nobody has ever shown me how to post, but I can post replies.

Online jamiekinkxxx

WTF? You need a tutorial?  :unknown:

Offline Fuzzyduck

FFS

Yes you were. A number of times, by a number of different people. I hesitate to add my name to the list of people whose posts you ignore, but here goes...

1) Go the any review board, say London
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=18

2) Click on the button that says.... NEW REVIEW.

Hidden Image/Members Only

3) Read the instructions and, when you're done, press the button on the bottom right that says "Post"
« Last Edit: January 20, 2023, 03:16:29 pm by Fuzzyduck »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
What do you think this was?   :unknown:

I know there's no review feature in the punting abroad section, I am quite familiar with the site.

He posted this ↓ and it is that I am referring to and there most certainly is a 'new review' button in the review section of the forum.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Now you need to explain why you have not bothered to post any reviews since you joined.

Online Munter84

Teeth like Freddie Gutter press, and hairier nipples than me. What's not to like  :scare:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Is it just me or…. Has she hid her face on her profile photos, then had the print on her dress made of her photos showing her face? Looks like her and has same top on  :D

Offline salome

Caveat: obviously I can't prove this but it seems very likely.

During setup comms to see Elegant Show Girl things were going well until she said "oh I see you leave bad feedback on ukpunting so I'll not see you"

I left it at that but sometime later I thought ok I'll check Client Eye. I can't verify there but it says there's one report for my punting phone number. My assumption is Amalia put it there after this review.

I'd say that's counter productive since I'm going to find out sooner or later and then say so.

It's a guess but there aren't many other options!

Offline LLPunting

Caveat: obviously I can't prove this but it seems very likely.

During setup comms to see Elegant Show Girl things were going well until she said "oh I see you leave bad feedback on ukpunting so I'll not see you"

I left it at that but sometime later I thought ok I'll check Client Eye. I can't verify there but it says there's one report for my punting phone number. My assumption is Amalia put it there after this review.

I'd say that's counter productive since I'm going to find out sooner or later and then say so.

It's a guess but there aren't many other options!

Every number get at least one hit on ClientEye if submitted by a non-member, doesn't mean there's actually a report associated with it.  Read the dedicated thread to understand more.