Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Matilda - Diva - Bayswater  (Read 2561 times)

Offline mrultimatehacker

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only (also Joy on peachy)

I saw Matilda a few days ago.

Price
£200 for 1 hour - no extras

Comms
As usual, sent a message to diva via telegram the day before.

Short 8 minute walk from Bayswater station, her flat is in an estate with lots of people around. Her place is a decent old-ish flat, the shower looked quite old but I have no complaints. Shower + Towel were offered upon arrival.

Girl
Romanian, her english is great. She is a bit older than her pictures and profile suggest, I'm not very good at guessing but I'd say probably mid-late 30s. Her body is curvy in all the right places, she is not at all chubby apart from a small belly (which I like to be fair) but otherwise unbelievably curvy. Her skin is tanned and looks/feels soft. She has amazing tits, they are absolutely huge and do not sag or anything at all.

Service
We started off in front of her mirror while she teased me with her tits, running her hands up and down her body. I played with her tits from behind while she gyrated against me. She suggested a lotion massage to which I agreed and laid down on the bed with my head on a pillow while massaged the entirety of my back and legs which felt great. Then she lotioned up her tits and rubbed them all over me which I really enjoyed, and I could see she enjoyed doing it too.

After I flipped around and she rubbed her tits on my chest and on my cock too, at which point she began to tit fuck my cock with a swinging back and forth motion. I was feeling really good and almost popped right there :kiss: I stopped her and she began OWO, she has this technique I have never experienced before where she vibrates? her tongue on your head, not really sure how she does it but it felt great.

Quick wipe and she got on top of me in cowgirl and fucked me while I sucked on her tits. She has the perfect amount of padding around her pussy that makes it really fun to fuck. We then switched to RO because I could not resist having a taste of her amazing looking pussy, she tastes great and is completely shaved. She seemed to enjoy it, we then went at it in doggy with me watching her bounce in the mirror while I pounded her from behind. She has a great arse with a fantastic shape and when you're fucking her from behind you really learn to appreciate it.

After a bit of that she wanted to switch to mish so I obliged, I felt a bit bad for her since I am really rough when I get into it but she handled it like a champ. Whilst I was fucking her she squeezed her tits together for me so that I could get a good look at them which was very polite of her. I wanted to finish on her face but ended in the bag instead. She let me have a quick shower before leaving and we kissed goodbye.

Visit Again?
Yes and I will be, she is an extremely great GFE which is exactly my preference. I would recommend her 100% to anyone who likes big tits because they are absolutely amazing.

Offline Matsuri

Great review, exactly the same experience I had with Matilda. She seems to have a set pattern for first time visitors, which she does brilliantly. As you say, those tits are a wonder, particularly as she's now in her 30s.

Offline dan123

hi OP you say you wanted to finish on her face - is she ok with facials as its not listed on her profile?

also, any dfk?

Offline Liverpool

hi OP you say you wanted to finish on her face - is she ok with facials as its not listed on her profile?

also, any dfk?

If it's not listed she's not doing it.

Yes, once she knows you.

Offline mrultimatehacker

also, any dfk?

I don’t think she offers it, it was more of an desire of mine sorry!