Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone know Jessica Jade X? Visiting west Wales  (Read 1267 times)

Hank Marvin

External Link/Members Only

Cannot find anything on this girl but so few decent punts down this way that I am tempted to TOFTT.

Any help greatly received.

Offline Ass_Lover#1

Let me know how it goes. Spoilt for choice with KimLewis in the area too....

Offline Steelworker

Your first ever post recommends Kim Lewis. Why don't you tell the forum a bit about yourself first? Who knows, you could be Kim or her friend?  :D

Offline Ass_Lover#1

I only use the forum to search for genuine reviews, and merely observe posts to gain valuable information on other people's experiences. I wouldn't recommend Kim over Jessica as she hasn't been verified. Personally, I'm going to give both a miss at this time as it doesn't feel right.... until others can confirm with a positive review. :P ;)

np500

Be that guy ( not Thatguy you understand ! )  and review, put a bit back in the tank sir .

Hank Marvin

I only use the forum to search for genuine reviews, and merely observe posts to gain valuable information on other people's experiences. I wouldn't recommend Kim over Jessica as she hasn't been verified. Personally, I'm going to give both a miss at this time as it doesn't feel right.... until others can confirm with a positive review. :P ;)
Not sure you can recommend one SP over another without actually using their service to be honest. Have just checked what you have said and Jessica is verified on AW. Perhaps a browser issue on your part (for instance I clicked on the 'v' for Kim, who does look nice btw, and it gives me an error stating that she isn't verified).
Hoping to see one of them and will review when possible.

np500

This is what happens when a stunner hits west wales, the excitement overwhelms ! And men lose all common sense !

vw

This is what happens when a stunner hits west wales, the excitement overwhelms ! And men lose all common sense !

Just West Wales ?   :lol: :lol: :lol:

kinkyfunseeker

well ,there certainly is a stunner in west wales today , and she is a west walian  :D  miss welsh kandice is in town  for all you west wales guys

Hank Marvin

You are right when observing that there are slim pickings down in West Wales, so it probably does send the locals a bit mad. Looks like a few tourers are starting to see there is demand down there.

In the end I did make a visit (and v glad I did) not sure if my performance is worth the review though!

SeekingtheTruth

You are right when observing that there are slim pickings down in West Wales, so it probably does send the locals a bit mad. Looks like a few tourers are starting to see there is demand down there.

In the end I did make a visit (and v glad I did) not sure if my performance is worth the review though!

Remember, was you are reviewing the girl. Not your performance, no one cares how well or crap you feel you did but whether she has the skills to make her worth a visit.

Hank Marvin

Remember, was you are reviewing the girl. Not your performance, no one cares how well or crap you feel you did but whether she has the skills to make her worth a visit.
Yes fair point. I shall probably post it a bit later (ended up as a duo through a happy misunderstanding - so I do have mitigating circumstances)

SeekingtheTruth

Yes fair point. I shall probably post it a bit later (ended up as a duo through a happy misunderstanding - so I do have mitigating circumstances)

Even better. Look forward to reading it.

Hank Marvin

My less than flattering review (personally speaking) now posted https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=157147.0

Fuck it, my mid 40s lower half never stood a chance.