Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Lorraine shirley near southampton UserID=2482000  (Read 963 times)

oring123

Lovely Lorraine External Link/Members Only
lorraine is 22 yrs old cute a little shy  student type  girl
she is a sp who really wants to please
very slim small boobs  size 6 about 5,7" tall
long curly dark hair lovely smile no makeup and not needed
 Lorraine is exactly , a delightful mixture of very slight shyness and correctness, a genuine interest in her visitors but underneath a truly passionate lover the snogging begins and Lorraine just melts into my arms with genuine passion and arousal What comes next is just prolonged bliss. There was no hint of clockwatching, indeed I had to reluctantly tear myself away, back to real life, but Lorraine showed no hint of turfing me out.

Lorraine is remarkable that despite over a year on the job she is still the same funny giggly delightful charmingly slightly shy girl as a year ago and has not let her success change her, and long may her success continue,
 Lorraine is as lovely as ever, a little bundle of joy fun and affection, a ray of sunshine on a gloomy day

lorraine is full of great comments to spoil  you and the best thing is she will french kiss you with passion
and give a blow job and look in to you eyes
car park in mc d,s for free up to 90mins and clean flat with in  walking distance
works evenings and week ends as per profile

pros for me  :D
french kissing very deep
fun and cute
no tattoos or other such things
young and keen
not jaded
great owo,ro .sex all positions

cons  price  :blush:
30mins £90
1 hour 160
small boobs

Offline nigel4498

Seen Lorraine a few times and she certainly delivers a good service.
Has recently increased her half hour rate to £90 so imagine it's a bit too much for most.
Her hourly rate at £160 an hour is my top rate. She is worth it though.

Offline purple_t

I wouldn't say she has small boobs :unknown:
They might look small on a bigger girl but on her tiny frame they look quite big!
Other than that, I agree with what you said. Great service but prices are a little steep... though despite that, I keep going back