Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ..Anastasia.. in Southsea  (Read 1062 times)

cyberstrider

I received a AW message from Anastasia (External Link/Members Only) a few days ago saying she has returned to Southsea, but hasn't got her AW profile up and running. Plenty of pics though.
Looks a good fuck, but I'm concerned if she's another Rom.
Nice figure, tits, bum and skin. Obviously trying to drum up business.
Got her postcode and mobile, seems chatty, said she enjoys OWO, safe fucking, 69, all at £100 an hour.
Before I make a fool of myself, has anyone had the pleasure of poking her? The description "European" worries me.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Derrick101

Those paw print tats ring a bell CS, but I cant recall much else.  :hi:

cyberstrider

I don't know how she found me, maybe I wrote to her some time back. Strangely her 2nd language is French, but those Roms tell you what you want to hear. 18 Months ago I had a Rom that fell asleep on me, had to roll her off and splatter her friend watching TV in the next room, Thought she looked better with repainted tits.

Offline nigel4498

If it's the same Anastasia that I'm think of, yes she does speak French but I'm almost certain she is Romanian.
Has two cat paws tattooed above each breast if I recall.
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 15, 2018, 03:58:32 pm by nigel4498 »

Offline Derrick101

Thanks Nigel, I thought I'd seen those tats somewhere.
One of those links is not used, the other is for content only.

Take care CS, this smells of someone that's nicked the content and posted it in a dodgy ad.....  :hi:

cyberstrider

Thank you Derrick and Nigel, every Rom I've met (in my learning phrase) have been disappointments, either conveyor belts or bye-bye as soon as you emulsion their tits, whatever they look like. Different culture, like the Thais; pretty for a few years then pan faced selfish greeds, maybe I'm biased, but my son married one, had 3 kids and she left him for a married guy plus kids; after 4 years without his kids he climbed a tree and tried to fly, if you get my drift.

Eveplayer

Anastasia used to be in Southampton.
Very good girl and her page and photos are accurate. Been waiting for her to come back ;)