Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BustyBellaStar - Wycombe, Kings Langley, Heathrow, St Albans regular tourer  (Read 823 times)

Ultimo

Has anyone seen her lately ?

Few reviews here under her old profile. Two where she gives a good, if vanilla service and one which was down as a negative because no comms. These are all quite old.

Herts/Bucks suffers from being a bit of a punters wasteland . She seems to the best on offer on paper without having to head into London.

For someone who has been around a while, there isnt an awful lot in terms of review. Its slightly putting me off booking her for that reason.

Profile here :External Link/Members Only

Anyone had any recent dealings ?

Offline Billy no mates

What’s the ‘old profile’ you mention ?

Ultimo

Sorry. I wasnt clear. Her old reviews had a different AW link which now goes to a dead page.

Offline DaveHorse

Saw her about a year ago via one2one.massage.  Vanilla, won't let you touch her boobs.  OK, but I won't be going bac and certainly wouldn't recommend.

Ultimo

Thanks Dave. Was thinking with my dick earlier and was planning to see her in Kings Langley this week but I will swerve it. I want to be able to do more than look at those 36E's. Complete dealbreaker.

Offline contentguy

Has anyone seen her lately ?

Few reviews here under her old profile. Two where she gives a good, if vanilla service and one which was down as a negative because no comms. These are all quite old.

Herts/Bucks suffers from being a bit of a punters wasteland . She seems to the best on offer on paper without having to head into London.

For someone who has been around a while, there isnt an awful lot in terms of review. Its slightly putting me off booking her for that reason.

Profile here :External Link/Members Only

Anyone had any recent dealings ?

If you could post a link to her previous profile, that would help to join the dots.
It’s great to be able to search by the AW user id.

Welcome.

Guy