Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alyciayou - Southampton  (Read 1064 times)

Offline Jamboney

Alycia has been on my hotlist for longer than I care to remember. A few months back she added a minimum age requirement of 30+ which is why I've not bothered to try and arrange a meet.

I noticed a week or so ago that her profile had disappeared from my HL and whilst doing a search this evening I've found her again using what appears to be a recycled profile

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Searching the above ID on here makes a fleeting mention of someone under the name of CURVYVANESSA but not a name I remember.

Seems Sergei may have fucked up here

kamu

Saw her a few days ago and apparently AW have a temporary ban on it as she accessed it from Romania when she was back home. Hence why shes using curvy vanessa's at the moment (who is no longer working). Should be back in a few days she said...

Ludwig

Profile's back.

To avoid any confusion, the profile which is back is External Link/Members Only, and it's displaying her usual number 07753373154 ...

However the External Link/Members Only profile mentioned at the start of this thread is still active and with Alycia's photos, albeit with a new profile name & phone number - which begs the question who will a punter get to see if he books through the latter profile :unknown:
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 01:47:24 am by Ludwig »

kamu

Both profiles lead to Alycia. This was also mentioned on a seperate thread:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=109127.0

Ludwig

Both profiles lead to Alycia. This was also mentioned on a seperate thread:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=109127.0

Yes I was aware of the other thread  :hi:  The photos on External Link/Members Only are being edited & removed as we type, Kamu  :D ... so perhaps she's going to disassociate herself from that profile - running two AW profiles is a dangerous game, she runs the risk of both getting shut down by AW ...

kamu

Who knows :unknown: But she's gone for good come the new year apparently...