Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tina @ Hatta, Liverpool  (Read 1789 times)

Offline valleyfloydroad

Hatta, 503 Smithdown Rd, Liverpool L15 5AE
External Link/Members Only
Phone: 0151 733 2421

After a couple of visits to Ruenmai in Chester where it was clear that nothing 'extra' was on the menu I decided to take a trip to Hatta in Liverpool following some glowing reviews (from Bronn and others  :hi:)

I was in the area anyway so phoned up to check that they could fit me in for a one-hour massage, which they could.

I parked at the Brookhouse pub (Bronn again  :hi:) just up the road. There are ATMs at the petrol station opposite and nearby Tesco if you need any cash.

When I opened the door, I was a bit taken aback by the amount of young, attractive Thai girls that seemed to be there  :wacko:

I said I'd phoned about having a massage and Tina came over and led me to the massage room. She was attractive, but was wearing baggy clothing so I wasn't quite sure what was underneath.

She asked if I'd been there before so I said "No". She then asked how I knew about the place and I said a friend had recommended it to me  ;)

I got undressed and lay on the bed and she went off to get the oils. When she came back she asked if I had had a Thai massage before and I said "Yes", then she carried out a very good massage for about 15-20 minutes before she uttered the words I'd been waiting to hear: "You want sexy massage?".

Just so I'm clear, I have never had a "sexy massage" before, so I excitedly said "What are my options?"  :D

She said it was £20 for a hand-job, £40 for topless and £80 for naked body to body with oral.

As I still hadn't seen what was under those baggy clothes I just asked for the hand-job, which she said she'd do at the end of the massage. I only had £35 left on me too, which I told her.

Another 10-15 minutes later I turned over. She was now in a skimpy, black vest and she pulled it down, revealing her magnificent breasts against her slim figure before saying "I can do topless for £35", which I quickly accepted  :cool:

So, she starts with the hand-job with lots of oil and her technique is excellent, playing with your balls as she wanks you off. Then, much to be surprise she stands up and pours oil all over her tits then gets back down and places my cock between then. Feeling my dick sliding between her oily breasts was too much to take and it only took a minute or two for me to explode everywhere  :blush:

I made so much of a mess that she had to jump in the shower. I had one after her, paid her the money and was on my merry way.

Tina was a lovely girl. Engaging, fun and very sexy - with a smoking body.

I will definitely be back to try the B2B at some point. For those who have tried this with Tina, does this include CIM?

Offline Bronn

Good review  :thumbsup:

I haven't seen Tina, so can't comment I'm afraid on what she will and won't do. I would just ask her, I'm sure somebody will have done so before and money talks as we all know. The more you see them as well, they are generally more willing to go that extra bit further to keep you going back. So worth a try.

In my experience going to these massage shops for almost a year now, this place has the best looking girls.

I've been to:

Dusita- Runcorn
Siam- Allerton, Liverpool
Asia Thai- round the back of Goodison Park, Liverpool
Blue Sky- Walkden, Manchester
Sukhothai- Old Swan, Liverpool
Wanida- St Hellens
Baan Bussabaa- Warrington

Don't know if anybody else can comment? I've never been to any in Chester or central Manchester or Liverpool

Cheers,

Bronn