Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gemma - Heathrow (Touring Girl)  (Read 947 times)

16 review(s) for XX-Gemma-XX (10 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Tony_Red

External Link/Members Only
or External Link/Members Only

Finally found some time to post some reviews – majority of meetings took place during back end of last year. Ratings/scores based on personal preferences.

£140 for 1 hour. Another impulsive punt by yours truly. The last time I had seen an English girl was about 10 years ago in West Yorks / North West areas, from which I have some truly fantastic memories.

Again, the quality and choice available in Heathrow was very poor - Gemma had her ‘available’ sign on and I thought why not give an English girl a ring.

Comms (Including help with parking/directions) 5/5. Setting up meet by AW was fine. You give her your number over AW and she calls you from a withheld number closer to the time.
Venue: 4/5. Decent Hotel in Longford.
Face 3/5. Body 3/5. She is cute-ish in the English, girl-next-door kind of way. I find it hard to believe she is 21. My perception of looks has changed having gotten used to seeing really hot EEs. Her pussy has obviously seen a lot of action and looked like it – reminded me of Friendly Lisa’s, who I also saw down the road not so long ago. She has nice cute breasts and soft, pasty skin. She’s not particularly toned but nor is her body soft/loose.   
Services taken part in: Kissing, OWO, RO, Sex in a few positions.
Services particularly enjoyed: Sex.
GFE 2/5.

Made use of the shower (5-10m) and then started with some kissing. Not much response from her – felt like kissing a mannequin. Thought, fuck this and positioned her so she could give me some oral. This was better and no teeth! Not a lot of variation and too much use of hands for my liking, but the punt finally felt like it was going in the right direction. Onto the sex and she makes some wonderful sounds and facial expressions as I am building up a nice rhythm. Changed position and 10m later I came.

Now, this is where it turns shit. She puts on her clothes and lies down on the bed. I lie next to her. There’s 25-30m left and at no point does she hint towards a second pop or a massage or anything else. I never asked for it (as it’s a turn off for me), but do girls seriously expect I just want to sit there and talk to them for 30 mins? Tells me me she only sees 2-3 guys a day – more the reason to go for a 2nd pop! There was no point sticking around and I left with 10-15m to spare. She was pleasant throughout, and even though the 10-15mmins of sex was good, spending half the time doing nothing means she gets a negative from me.

I never understood when punters justify WGs high prices, by saying “oh, she is British”. For me, a good looking WG is a good looking WG and a great punt is a great punt regardless of nationality. £140 for essentially 45m is a joke.

Best thing about this meet?  The hotel concierge was a nice fella and didn’t charge me for parking.

Offline The_Don

Thanks for sharing and a useful review, IMO

Offline PapaSmurf

Never paying more than £100 anymore. Made an impulsive £150 mistake with a touring girl. Never again.

Offline Tony_Red

Yes, I will be avoiding touring girls as far as I can, unless they are part time. The touring WGs business model isn't suited to my punting style. It may be a coincidence, but none of my top punts have ever occurred in a hotel. All the memorable ones were at a WGs incall residence.

Offline Nowornever

Cheers for the review!  I guess she might be good for a 30 min punt... You right the options around Heathrow is very limited!

Offline Nowornever

Sorry just seen she's not doing 30 min punts...I guess that explains everything!

SaneOnes

Thanks for the review. I have no time for these sort of punts anymore. Thanks again!

Offline Notpastit

Pity, good looking girl from AW profile pic, great body too, looks like she could be the horny new secretary that all the guys want to fuck!

Sorry, me harping back to the 80's-90's when such instances used to occur in my life from time to time!

Prob a bit young now for an old git like me but would be tempted to investigate if she was touring in C London area in the future

Another one to add to the list/keep an eye on!