Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HSG - Warren Street - another tale of pure delight  (Read 3525 times)

127 review(s) for horny slutty girl (119 positive, 7 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Harry Monk

External Link/Members Only

I have taken forever to see HSG as I was undecided if I would find her attractive. I prefer slimmer, athletic shaped girls but reports suggest she is facially attractive and her performance are beyond compare so that influenced me.

Great comms in the lead up and as soon as I saw her I thought ....WOW. She has a lovely manner to her and is so friendly and bubbly, with a really cute smiley face.

We were soon into the action and she certainly delivers on all counts, the next hour OWO, RO, 69, pounding her in missionary then from behind before I entered her back door for a pummelling there.
Round 1 finished with an epic facial which she took without a flinch. She tidied herself up but did leave a "there's something about Mary" moment by missing a bit in her hair.

Cuddle on the bed with a chat and soon she's removing my towel to instigate proceedings. More debauched fun before she puts on a show in front of the mirror, a sight I hope I never forget.
Her arse looks truly epic from all angles and that image will remain and I hope to recount these moments to my fellow incumbents in the retirement home when the time comes. I'm sure all present will appreciate the story.

I am seriously considering another visit ,not sure I can keep up with her.... but it'll be fun trying.

Offline alexm40

I entered her back door for a pummelling there.

Thanks OP. Was it the PSE option?