Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stunning_blondie - Falkirk  (Read 1730 times)

14 review(s) for Helena Hott (8 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline falkirk_lad

Been here awhile and finally built up the courage to actually go on a punt so here we go

External Link/Members Only

Price
£80 for 30 mins.

The Bainsford area of Falkirk. Residential block of flats was quite enough though it was night and chucking it down

Communications
Easy through text. Had a text back withing about 10min and had a meeting arranged for an hour later

Provider
Friendly SP who is Def the woman in the photos who looked to be pushing if not already past 40. Much older than advertised. Though a stunning woman for her age. 8/10 looks for me. A beautiful smile with big wide eyes and really tight body for her age.

Experience
Got the postcode and a local landmark by text. When parked and text to say was her was told to go to bus stop were I then waited there for about 10sec before she text me the flat number and was buzzed in. Normal behind the door stuff. Door closed, greeted with a kiss from SP wearing a black lack body and black nightly and shown into the bedroom where had a little chat and sorting out the paper work and took. Asked about any extras said no and that all services were covered.

Onto the session proper, off with the nightly and started with some LFK and having a good feel of each other. Onto the bed and down with the body suit. Lovely set of tits and didn't mind a bit of light sucking. Was rock heard by now so on with the bag. Put on by the SP with her mouth which was a nice touch. Descent BJ for with get going a couple minutes then out came the lube (alot but still felt pretty tight to me) and onto a bit of Mish, CG then finished in doggy watching a spectacular Brazilian ass and her making all the right noises that didn't sound too fake. Cleaned out had a chat about where she was going next and out the door with a kiss. Was back in the car pretty much band on 30min later.

Pro’s
Nice curvy body
Friendly
Good GFE

Con’s
Def older than advertised

Would be back but in no desperate rush

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 385
Thanks for your first review, greatly appreciated matey  :drinks:

Offline mills_and_bhuna

I don't know why they do this with the age.
Surely all you're setting yourself up for is possible aggravation from someone expecting a 30 something at tops .
Here pictures look okay , don't look photoshopped and would surely drum up enough business without the deception.

Offline dougal

Didn't she used to be called Helen feraz or something like that?

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Didn't she used to be called Helen feraz or something like that?

I believe you are correct.   :thumbsup: