Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New to punting. Looking for newbie suggestions in cardiff!  (Read 1169 times)

kleeklee

Hey all, I've contemplated punting for a few months but i've always been a bit hesitant. I've been eyeing up Olivia: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only and Kandice:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'm looking for someone who is a good shag without me having to do all the work. Are either any good?

Also, any newbie advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Klee.

Offline charlie-mott

Reviews to both are in the links below your post.

Offline PuntingPete

I can't help you with Olivia but Kandice is a great shag, very enthusiastic and fit so all you have to do is lie back and enjoy  :thumbsup:

Offline Mil 34

Kandice is much younger and in my opinion prettier than Olivia.
You will also get a much better punt from kandice.
I saw Olivia a good few years ago and haven't returned, yet been many times to kandice.
Should sum it up for you really.
Not wanting to knock Olivia as she was good.

Offline mrdiamond77

I have not seen Olivia, however I have seen Kandice twice and would recommend her to anybody.  A very nice and attractive girl who is very skilled.

Offline PuntingPete

I have not seen Olivia, however I have seen Kandice twice and would recommend her to anybody.  A very nice and attractive girl who is very skilled.

If only she would take her A-Levels  :wackogirl:

np500

Not met Olivia, but see Kandice about once a month and hope to do so for many more, just read her reviews, top girl, no, she don't do anal, ( get that elsewhere)  but covers all my other wants.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 02:06:36 pm by np500 »

Offline mrdiamond77

If only she would take her A-Levels  :wackogirl:

No she does not do anal but I much prefer vaginal sex anyway.

np500

nice to have the option, but it's never been a problem with her , can't shag them all up the arse, that's just greedy, not that I do anyway !