Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fun with Adele4u & Hazel Kitty  (Read 1141 times)

Hornydevil247

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

My original punt was a solo punt was with Hazel Kitty.

I received a text during the day from Adele that she had a cancellation and was free at 7pm so I took the offered time and now had a double punt to look forward to.

Decided to take a chance and see if there was any chance of a duo.

Sent each girl a text asking if they would like to meet for a threesome and both said yes.

Venue

Adele agreed to host the punt.

Adele's new flat in Bayswater within a short walk of three underground stations. Bayswater, Queensway or Lancaster Gate.

The Punt

Met up with Hazel at Queensway and made the short walk to Adele apartment

Adele greeted us both with a nice deep snog. She offered us drinks and we made our way into the bedroom.

Having seen Adele two day previous she had taken delivery of a massage table
delivered. We did not get to use it during this punt.

Lots of DFK all round, three way oral, finger fucking both girls, lots of girl on girl action between Hazel & Adele

Plenty of shagging with both girls in mish, reverse cow girl and each girl on top whilst the other sat on my face for their pussy to be licked and fingered.

Five pops during the two hour punt. CIM with Adele twice, CIM with Hazel and then popped once with each girl during shagging.

Conclusion

Great duo punt with Adele and Hazel Kitty. Great interaction between both girls and both being Hungarian helped also in my opinion.

Highly recommend a duo with these two. Adele and Elle and also a great pairing and I notice they recently did a duo day since my punt with them both.

HD

Offline Mr. Cheeks

Nice review HD!! Got myself an appointment with Adele booked because of Hazell's recommendation, Can't wait to meet her  :cool:

Offline kevfruger

glad u enjoyed. how do you manage so many pops? any advice boss

Red_baron

Does Hazel reply to texts??? She seems to blank mine for some reason??

Offline herbie007

Great review HD

I’ve recently seen Adele and had a great time and hopefully get to see her again real soon.  :P

I’ve also been wanting to see Hazel Kitty for a while but never got round to It, I like the sound of her, she looks like she’s got a nice little tasty bum. Hopefully get to see her soon too. :P

Glad you had a good time mate.  :drinks:
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 10:00:15 am by herbie007 »