Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Weekend wind down POTD  (Read 1667 times)

BeesKnees

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Polish and pretty faced brunette at £99ph with discounts for longer bookings. I may TOFTT while the fluffies are preoccupied with the forum darlings.

After doing a GRIS on her pics this came up as a potential match:

Hidden Image/Members Only

I wouldn't mind shooting my arrows up her!

vw

Is she related to Robin hood ?

yumyum3

Nice pick, D. Let us know how you get on. May venture west if your reconnoitre is favourable.  :D

Offline dizietsmae

Lovely pick, I might beat you to her though ;)

BeesKnees

Just to be clear, the girl with the bow isn't the girl in the profile.

Lovely pick, I might beat you to her though ;)

I won't be goin til beginning of Sept, but do let us know how she is

Offline Steve2

Polish and Ealing!!

May be at the same place as  Nicole?

Offline dizietsmae

Just spoke to her, seemed friendly, and have arranged to see her tomorrow and will report back  :drinks:

BeesKnees

Polish and Ealing!!

May be at the same place as  Nicole?

It's possible, though the decoration on the wall doesn't seem to match. But who knows.

Just spoke to her, seemed friendly, and have arranged to see her tomorrow and will report back  :drinks:

Nice one dizietsmae. The profile pics are quite straight laced so it'll be good to know how she is in person. Kind reminds me of Michelle Indie, but brunette

Offline winkywanky

There was a young Polish from Ealing
Whose profile was very appealing
She wound up her bow
To let one go
And arrowed you straight to the ceiling  :hi:

Offline dizietsmae

Also she didn't answer her phone when I rang to confirm on the day..... annoying but as she was an un-reviewed new prossie I had plans B, C and D lined up.  Fucked B and C with reviews to follow  :drinks:

Still want to throw a fuck into her though, might give her another chance at some point!

BeesKnees

Thats a pity she mucked you about! I just noticed that she last logged in Saturday. Given up already?

slow and low

There was a young Polish from Ealing
Whose profile was very appealing
She wound up her bow
To let one go
And arrowed you straight to the ceiling  :hi:
:sarcastic:

slow and low

If it's the same flat in Ealing comms a problem and they seem initially enthusiastic and then give up.

scorpion61

Has replaced Shy Tiffany at the flat near Old Street. Saw her yesterday. Will post my "neutral" review asap. Defo the girl in the pics but not the bow and arrow toting one above.

Offline MintRoyale

She would have been local but she's gone to central. I guess business was slow.

scorpion61

Like London buses nothing before and then two reviews of Anastasia in an hour in the london section.