Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blonde-English-Jenna  (Read 3151 times)

Midfield General

Hi,
First time poster so please be gentle!

External Link/Members Only

I'm thinking of going to see Jenna and wanted to know if anyone has seen her more recently than her feedback here just in case she's changed her ways? Despite loads of positive feedback on adultwork I thought I'd see if anyone on here has actually had the pleasure or mispleasure of seeing her.
Apologies if the link doesn't work I'm on my mobile and cutting and pasting seems impossible for my archaic device.

any help or pointers would be greatly appreciated

Duke L

She is a massive, massive cunt. Universally hated on here. Wouldn't go near her if she was the last prossie on earth.

password02

She is a massive, massive cunt. Universally hated on here. Wouldn't go near her if she was the last prossie on earth.

When I started a few years  ago I called to book her as she had great FB on AW then I saw the UKP reviews and Thank God I did -

DO NOT WASTE your money or time - she is a SHIT punt   :thumbsdown:

Online hendrix

I wouldn't touch it with Kevin's.

bigone

How come she has so many positive reviews ?????

Midfield General

Well that seems pretty conclusive! Thanks guys, a narrow escape. Definitely worth checking here first.
So how does she keep getting all the amazing feedbacks on AW?

Duke L

So how does she keep getting all the amazing feedbacks on AW?

There's some equally massive cunts that go punting

The happy one

Some guys know no better

Others are afraid that if they leave negative then she will do the same and they don't want that

brolin_76

Saw her few years ago in the hotel in Ealing when I was new to AW and actually I had a good experience with her and rate was cheap think £70 but later when I read her barbacking story :vomit: I just felt like a cunt :dash:

The happy one

She used to be on my hotlist

But just not worth it with all the shit feedback she has on here

Offline Bonzo13

I've seen English blonde Jenna a few times. She was a great early morning punt on my way into work. She certainly did tell me not to touch her nipples as she claimed they were very sensitive. She tended to run through the same formula on each visit. Reasonable oral skills and a wank to start. She seemed to be very much into the sex and I couldnt tell if she was faking it but seemed to orgasm once or twice every session. She had the largest clit I have seen on any WG (thats about 50). She was excellent value for money at the time but i dont know what her rates are now. I could never seem to last very long with her for some reason and I always found myself cumming after just a couple of minutes of penetrative sex. I think she is a very unusual girl and worth seeing at least once.

Offline Johnny wishbone

Hi,

I'm thinking of going to see Jenna and wanted to know if anyone has seen her more recently than her feedback here just in case she's changed her ways? Despite loads of positive feedback on adultwork I thought I'd see if anyone on here has actually had the pleasure or mispleasure of seeing her.
Apologies if the link doesn't work I'm on my mobile and cutting and pasting seems impossible for my archaic device.

To echo the others, she's a waste of time. no idea why so many give her good reviews on AW. Move on and go for a better one.

Distraction

Well that seems pretty conclusive! Thanks guys, a narrow escape. Definitely worth checking here first.

Since you are new here, always paste the AW user ID from their profile URL into the search function (top right on this sight). It will instantly bring up any reviews.

EDIT - Scatch that, just saw this has been bumped from October 2014! D'oh  :dash:

Although on second thoughts, it's been mysteriously bumped after all this time by a new poster to say actually this girl is ok.... :rolleyes:

Perhaps doesn't hurt to keep posting good advice on checking reviews, even if it is second nature to the majority.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 12:07:47 pm by Distraction »

Offline Silver Birch

I think she is a very unusual girl and worth seeing at least once.

You have to be either joking or touting  :dash: I think she is most definitely NOT WORTH SEEING - EVER  :thumbsdown:

Offline The_Don

She was excellent value for money at the time but i dont know what her rates are now.

:lol:

I needed a good laugh.

I think she is a very unusual girl and worth seeing at least once.

I've not punted her, nor would I.

Universally hated on here.

:)

« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 01:56:18 pm by The_Don »

Offline 7714337

There was a video on here quite some time ago that would be enough to put anyone off parting with their hard earned.

Offline Bonzo13

I'd didn't see the video. Anyone still got a working link?

Offline hornyguy19891

Hi,

I know a lot of people have said so already but DO NOT GO SEE HER. I saw her a few years ago. She was my 3rd ever punt and I hated the bitch. We were lying on the bed cuddling after a fuck (this was a long booking so we had time) and she insisted I stroke her back and arms. She didn't return the gesture and when I asked her to lightly play with my dick she refused. She left at one point to have a smoke. Doesn't allow RO and is shit at BJs. Sex was okay but nothing outstanding

no one should ever this girl. Waste of money. You're better off burning that money or throwing it off the london eye.

Offline hornyguy19891

She certainly did tell me not to touch her nipples as she claimed they were very sensitive.

I forgot about the whole nipples thing. But no way would I go see her again. If I could time travel back to any of my punts and experience the amazing feelings and women I would instead choose to go back to August 2012 and get my money back from her.

Offline backofthenet

guys, can you be a bit more clear about whether she's any good or not? I'm still a little unsure.

Offline hornyguy19891

guys, can you be a bit more clear about whether she's any good or not? I'm still a little unsure.

:lol:

Offline jsparky

She is the best at what she does.  :thumbsup:

To make the most money with the least effort!  :thumbsdown:

FlyingBreadMan

My two cents worth: if I gave her a fiver for a session I would stick around expecting change.

I saw her over a year ago and she looked like mutton dressed as lamb (35+ year old presenting her self as a 20 year old rock chick).

She was crap.

Offline Silver Birch

My two cents worth: if I gave her a fiver for a session I would stick around expecting change.

I saw her over a year ago and she looked like mutton dressed as lamb (35+ year old presenting her self as a 20 year old rock chick).

She was crap.

35?? Fuck me, she hasn't aged well! I saw her 2012 and would have put her about 25.

Agree with you about the fiver though  :hi: