Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: jasmine_babe 07470870741 - Chigwell  (Read 1933 times)

Peter Pan

Location Chigwell  Essex 18 July 2017 £60 30 minutes Easy to find place Appointment easy to make Jasmine replies quickly I have used a few times before in 2016 . Jasmine opens door in black lace set with dressing gown long blonde hair mixed with black nice body bit too much make up but overall very pleasing on the eye. Up to room small talk then down to business. Jasmine  has a great body not on the level of arabic_passion_raifa but in good shape. Jasmine starts off with owo she good at it had better from Arabic_passion_rafia but does make an effort and does not mind you playing with hair during this owo I give her a 7/10. I give her some oral sex she likes it as gets her moist and she does get wet she does let you slip a finger in without asking questions. Start off with some doggy Jasmine got a nice little arse plus you can really give her a good pounding. next reserve cowgirl it always good to watch her arse as she goes up and down the shaft. Best position to put her in she rides very well in this position and on top missonairy next you can pick her up cause she quite light and flexible. Afterwards we talk a little and catch up very engaging. Would see her again as I have several times before . She does ask in text the first time you see her where are you from but she does see most people as I know. overall she an eight out of ten an all rounder. Going  to see again and see if she got a darker side and see if she does in full what adultwork profile says. External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Sinz

Location Chigwell  Essex 18 July 2017

£60 30 minutes

Easy to find place Appointment easy to make Jasmine replies quickly I have used a few times before in 2016 .

Jasmine opens door in black lace set with dressing gown long blonde hair mixed with black nice body bit too much make up but overall very pleasing on the eye. Up to room small talk then down to business. Jasmine  has a great body not on the level of arabic_passion_raifa but in good shape.

Jasmine starts off with owo she good at it had better from Arabic_passion_rafia but does make an effort and does not mind you playing with hair during this owo I give her a 7/10. I give her some oral sex she likes it as gets her moist and she does get wet she does let you slip a finger in without asking questions.

Start off with some doggy Jasmine got a nice little arse plus you can really give her a good pounding. next reserve cowgirl it always good to watch her arse as she goes up and down the shaft. Best position to put her in she rides very well in this position and on top missonairy next you can pick her up cause she quite light and flexible.

Afterwards we talk a little and catch up very engaging. Would see her again as I have several times before . She does ask in text the first time you see her where are you from but she does see most people as I know.

Overall she an eight out of ten an all rounder. Going tosee again and see if she got a darker side and see if she does in full what adultwork profile says.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Spacing and paragraphs makes the review much easier to read.

Peter Pan

AW link:

Thanks for the tips I tried to highlight the link from adultwork website but laptop would not let me,

Offline Stitch

AW link:

s

Not to sure about her feedback ratings on AW. It appears that most of her feedback is from Zero rated people, with lots of them entered on the same days !!

Peter Pan

s

Not to sure about her feedback ratings on AW. It appears that most of her feedback is from Zero rated people, with lots of them entered on the same days !!

I never trust feedback on AW I get the feeling there is some kind of deal between certain girls to boost each other ratings on there . My strategy is two fold check photo and gut instinct or pay for thirty minutes the first time and see if they are any good. If you enjoy it then you pay for longer next time. I learnt my mistake from paying for an hour with one girl who performance was poor once so that I go thirty minutes the first time unless the reviews are brilliant