Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MIMI OF SALA THAI HENDON  (Read 7830 times)

Offline Kaluuu276

I've been a few times to this massage parlour not far from my locality.
I have found some of the ladies to be inconsistent if seen before.
Anyway it was raining heavily and was commuting in the area and was after a massage plus hot shower.
Called up asked for Vivian as she can give a good massage but she was busy so was offered Mimi or Coco.
I read some good posts for Mimi so booked half hour.
Arrived at the shop was greeted by the Chinese reception ladies looking plain and gave them £25 notes.
Got naked and waited as Mimi entered , she was short, busty and smiley.
She asked me immediately if was after extras as had half hour booking.
I just wanted naked Hr and offered £30 to her agreement.
Mimi began her massage of my back using light strokes told her to apply oil. She continued like this it was not the best massage but then it got sensual.
She began on my legs, oiled up my bum then gave a few cc wipes below.
Turned over and she removed her top to release her firm pair of melons.
I played and sucked them she made some moans so really got into chewing on her stiff nipples.
I found her body very hard on touching especially her bum.
Anyone seen her fully nude if so does she have a phat ass?
She caressed my dick, oiled them and jerked me off to a hard release.
I asked for the shower , took my clothes with me as their shower room is large. Had a good hot shower, plenty of gels and deodorants.
Got changed ,payed  Mimi who actually is quite pretty looking.
Now am wondering about Coco who must be new unless any of you guys have seen her do report.

Offline goodmans

I saw mimi  about 6 months ago had fs

Offline driver

What was the cost for that extra?

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
What was the cost for that extra?

YMMV, she will try to get as much out of you as possible. Never pay more than £60

Offline driver

YMMV, she will try to get as much out of you as possible. Never pay more than £60

Thank you sir :hi:

Offline BillGoldberg

Mimi provides full service, as in penetrative sex ?

Can anyone who's seen her comment on just how attractive/young is she and how good her HR and Oral (with or without) are ?

Thanks  :hi:

peter296

Mimi provides full service, as in penetrative sex ?

Can anyone who's seen her comment on just how attractive/young is she and how good her HR and Oral (with or without) are ?

Thanks  :hi:

She did it when I saw her, but in 2016. She is maybe the most attractive one in Sala thai, but again haven't been back. Her HR skills was always top notch, never had oral. She does do oral though, but i preferred Fs instead

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
She did it when I saw her, but in 2016. She is maybe the most attractive one in Sala thai, but again haven't been back. Her HR skills was always top notch, never had oral. She does do oral though, but i preferred Fs instead

She does both oral with and without. She’s probably a 6/10 but is temperamental sometimes. She is a good fuck and happy to do most positions

Offline LLPunting

She does both oral with and without. She’s probably a 6/10 but is temperamental sometimes. She is a good fuck and happy to do most positions

Concur, I found her moody and variable the couple of times I saw her.
(Vivian for me was a better performer with a better, more consistent attitude although lacked the pale skin and wasn't as pretty.  But she seemed to have other issues so I've not seen her in nearly a year.)

Offline Big Bad R

If you intend asking for FS with Mimi make sure you take your own condom, as she asks if you have one !!

peter296

If you intend asking for FS with Mimi make sure you take your own condom, as she asks if you have one !!

Strange, she had one when I had fs with her. But she went out of the room first to get a “surprise “ and came back with a condom.

Offline Big Bad R

Perhaps she has upgraded her service level  :lol: :lol:

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
Perhaps she has upgraded her service level  :lol: :lol:

It’s never guaranteed with her on a first visit. She has always supplied them for me.

Offline LLPunting

The asking for a condom is a filter for the girls.
If they're not that hot for you then you'll get the challenge.  If they want your dick and your money they'll scrounge one up

Offline Big Bad R

If they're not that hot for you then you'll get the challenge.  If they want your dick and your money they'll scrounge one up

Thanks for that mate  ;)

Offline sparkus

I've never thought about it but you're very right. They seem to miraculously appear, don't they?

Offline irwinuk

Offline Tonyleung

Offline Timmytum

She has become to kooky for me

Offline goodmans

I saw a girl called coco in thai mint on tower bridge road  about 10 months ago she said she works  at thai  sala think it was Friday  and Saturday very tall nice body long hair not sure if  she still works there

Offline Timmytum

:wacko: For some insane reason thought I would see if I could see Mimi. Booked to see her last week for an hour. I could not believe my eyes when I saw her - put on so much weight. Still I went through with it, more out of nostalgia than anything else. Almost lost my boner when I put my hands between her legs and felt her chunky legs.

She used to be such a minx in black leggings and it is those memories of banging her from behind, CG that kept me hard. She still gives good head, almost DT and she can still suck balls so well. So did get some satisfaction, but ain’t going back there again. Makes you appreciate Apple at HOD
« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 12:58:38 pm by Timmytum »