Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxpleasuredomexxxx  (Read 566 times)

32 review(s) for xxpleasuredomexxxx (31 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Titi

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Fee: £60 for 30mins as advertised
Comms: 5/5
Venue rating: 5/5
Action: GFE including a levels and cock worship
Overall Rating: 5/5

Saw Andrea after a late cancellation from a pre planned punt. Got in touch via AW and was on my way to her house within 20 minutes. Now that's what you call great comms. Her house is not too far from Manchester Airport with lots of free parking. Knocked on her door when I got to the house. First impressions are mixed. She's not much of a looker but boy does she have some cracking tits. Considering how many fake tits are about nowadays, it's refreshing to come across a pair of natural bongos. Her house is nice and clean. She ushered me to the bedroom upstairs. This is a helluva of a bedroom specifically designed for shagging. Sorted out the paperwork then Freshened up in the shower and came back to the bedroom with a towel wrapped round my waist. Quick discussion on what I wanted and straight onto the action.

Started of with OWO on the bed and as previously stated her oral skill is outstanding. Not as sensual like ExoticDelphine or filthy like naughty aimy but good nonetheless. She also deepthroats my whole length which is good but what I enjoy the most is the way she massages my cock in between her tits. She has a very good routine; stroke, lick, suck, deep throat then tit wank. I could have stayed like this for the rest of the booking but moved things along. Next up raincoat, CG and Andrea fucks like a woman possessed. Like Cue said in his review, she's not for the faint hearted. My cock too some serious but enjoyable pounding. I had enough of CG and it was my turn to inflict some pain of my own. Next up doggy and it's not a bad sight from behind. Pounded away with Andrea making the right noises. She really does know how to encourage a fella   :D I asked if I could shag her shithole and yes came the reply. So a change of condoms, lubed her up and eased in gently. Soon as she was comfortable with my length, I unleashed a bit of pain of my own. Now Andrea is a well built woman but I don't know what possessed me (probably some residual anger from the cancelled punt from earlier on) but I really did pound this woman non stop. Initially had her on all fours but ended up with her flat on the bed with me pounding her bumhole away. Eventually the sap begins to rise and I empty my entire ball sac. Now that's what you call a workout; a bit of cardio and weights  ;) Quick shower and we say our goodbyes

I am glad my original plans got cancelled as Andrea is helluva of woman. I thoroughly enjoyed this punt and it goes to show that you shouldn't judge a book by its cover. Definitely recommend.