Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Would you?  (Read 491 times)

Offline ulstersubbie

External Link/Members Only

Assuming you had loads of cash to spare, would you fork out that amount of money for a coffee?   

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider
I don't like coffee  :vomit:

However even if I loved the stuff I wouldn't pay that for it on principle,  I'd rater spend more and fly to Japan to buy it there if I was that well off  :D

Offline DastardlyDick

,I'd rater spend more and fly to Japan to buy it there if I was that well off  :D

But then you'd have to make it yourself, which I don't see many Mayfair-ites doing (lazy fuckwits).

Offline radioman33

Someone will...I rarely pay for hot drinks when out,Greggs tea is ok for me £1.20
« Last Edit: April 20, 2024, 03:05:52 pm by radioman33 »

Offline mills_and_bhuna

I don't like coffee  :vomit:

This reaction seems to be quite common in the UK.
Not really surprised tbh.
What I will say is I struggle to find a good coffee in the UK (Starbucks and Costa are shite).
Conversely when in Italy (Rome at least) I didn't experience one bad cup of coffee.

Offline ulstersubbie

What I will say is I struggle to find a good coffee in the UK (Starbucks and Costa are shite).
Conversely when in Italy (Rome at least) I didn't experience one bad cup of coffee.

Yes I'm in agreement with you there. One of the pleasures of visiting the continent is getting a decent cup of coffee. I very rarely drink the stuff on home turf but over there a different matter entirely.

Online mr.bluesky

I'll stick to those nescafe cappuccino sachets. Not a big fan of those fancy coffees.

Offline chrishornx

But then you'd have to make it yourself, which I don't see many Mayfair-ites doing (lazy fuckwits).

not so. she could buy it in a coffee shop already made surely?

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider

I can't even eat a coffee flavour revel  :lol:
Love the smell of roasting coffee,  I used to walk past an artisan coffee roasters on my way to work when I lived in Bath, it was heaven on the nose but my taste buds are another matter completely  :(

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider

I wouldn't be making it myself  :lol: I'd be buying it in a coffee shop, I'm sure they have them and know how to roast their own coffee  :rolleyes:

Offline B4bcock

I can't even eat a coffee flavour revel  :lol:
Love the smell of roasting coffee,  I used to walk past an artisan coffee roasters on my way to work when I lived in Bath, it was heaven on the nose but my taste buds are another matter completely  :(

+1

I have the same issue with beefburgers.  They smell delicious when they're cooking but as soon as I start to eat one I have to smother it in ketchup and fried onions to make it palatable.

Offline Darren101

Would I?  No.  Maybe if I was mega rich I might just try it to see what the fuss was about. There are those who don't need to think about how much they're spending.

Try Caffè Vergnano (not sure if they're only in London) or maybe Blacksheep Coffee.  Those other big chains do either average or shite coffee. Some independents can do nice coffee but you have to find them.

Online JontyR

Someone will...I rarely pay for hot drinks when out,Greggs tea is ok for me £1.20

Don't know if anyone else saw it but year or so ago there was a blind taste testing thing on the telly. Greggs coffee came out top of the brands you can find in most town centres. 

Offline mills_and_bhuna

Would I?  No.  Maybe if I was mega rich I might just try it to see what the fuss was about. There are those who don't need to think about how much they're spending.

Try Caffè Vergnano (not sure if they're only in London) or maybe Blacksheep Coffee.  Those other big chains do either average or shite coffee. Some independents can do nice coffee but you have to find them.
I think they have a Blacksheep up here .
Not heard of Vergnano.
Artisan Coffee in Edinburgh is nice.
Caffe Nero is variable but best of the big chains IMHO.

Offline Darren101

I prefer Costa’s Flat White, but Nero’s cappuccino. 

I have a Pret A Manger subscription (pretty below average coffee) but I get one if I need one or get a different drink. I’ll visit independents now and again to support them or for a change but do go to Pret more. Found a few indies that do nice coffee.

Offline DastardlyDick

not so. she could buy it in a coffee shop already made surely?
I  was referring to another answer which suggested that it would be cheaper to fly to Japan and bring back the beans - hence my comment about Mayfair-ites being to lazy/up themselves to even consider such a thing.

Online timsussex

59 year old Calista Flockhart still looking good in The Times
Hidden Image/Members Only

bet she could afford that coffee -  but better not spill it on the £9,350 top or the £3,450 skirt !
« Last Edit: April 21, 2024, 07:24:52 pm by timsussex »

Offline Darren101

How much?!  :scare:

Totally didn’t recognise her but she does look good
« Last Edit: April 21, 2024, 07:39:00 pm by Darren101 »