Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pamela - Sexy Brazilian in Nottingham  (Read 995 times)

Offline ILHS_69

Right, so I was searching outside of the usual places for a good punt, and somehow actually ended up with a banging hot chick.

This is the link of the page I came across:

External Link/Members Only

Now I was sold on the pictures but didn't know whether it was real or fake.

So, I initially messaged her on WhatsApp, and her reply got me curious, because the first line was the address which was the exact same as where I met Duda before (who I've reviewed twice on here).

I decided to take a gamble because it's the same place, so they probably work for the same people in shifts, between cities. Worth a shot.

Her second message was a disappearing video, which I couldn't even screenshot. But it showed her again from the pictures on the site, very sexy.

Unfortunately for me, I got held up with work and then ultimately when I went to take out the cash for some reason my card got stuck and was retained by the machine. In all this, I may have messaged her a few too many times, I don't know...but after a while she just stopped responding.

By the time I got everything resolved, it was about 1am, and I messaged her, but she wouldn't reply. Just read and nothing else. But not to be deterred I messaged her from my second number on WhatsApp (no profile picture) and she responded again with the address. This time she didn't send the short video, for some reason.

So, I tell her I'll be over in a bit and I'm there at around 2am. She buzzes me in relatively promptly. I knock on the door, and I can tell she's not alone, because she takes some time to open the door and I can hear her talking to someone else.

When she opens the door, I see that she is indeed very hot. I won't lie, she is likely a bit older than from the pictures and video, and also might have gotten some work done on her face. Maybe as she gets older this may take away from her beauty but tonight, she was still more than hot enough. Smoking body as well. Nice tits too. If the pictures gave the impression of a 10/10 beauty, I'd say I ended up with an 8 or 8.5.

The damages where as she had messaged on both occasions - 60 for 30 mins and 30 for OWO, so 90 total.

She took the initiative and was quite into it and eager to please. Excellent tongue work across my body and responds to my signals to know what's working for me and does that more and better.

Blowjob was one of the best I've had, excellent edging, and tongue flicking across vigorously. She sucked and licked my nipples aggressively as well.

Overall, a great fuck - especially because she made me cum faster than I normally do. Usually, I take my time to cum, and sometimes forget that the clock is ticking while relishing the sex. But today, she was so good with her initiative, that I came in about 15 minutes. Maybe less. And this despite the fact that my last punt had only been a few days ago with Duda.

Only two small drawbacks - she does kiss and quite well but is a bit reluctant to use tongue to tongue. She uses her tongue everywhere else quite well though :P
The other thing, she said I could cum in her mouth, but at the last second, offered me her tits instead. Which isn't the worst thing, but I do like cumming on their faces or in their mouths.

She said her name's Pamela and she's in Notts till next Monday and then moves to Sheffield but will be back in 3 weeks. I have to start keeping a diary/calendar for these Brazilian chicks! They're quite awesome :D

Might be worth keeping an eye out for any more Brazilians who are operating out of the same address in Notts City Center.

Offline ILHS_69

Oh, that's strange. The one from Scarlette Amour is the one though...not the other one.

Offline wantkinkyfun

She looks very nice. Good review!